Toribash
Originally Posted by Idle View Post
Inv me plz

Congratulations Idle! You've been accepted to [Duck]!
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Wyhz View Post
Hello Vibe people and vibe members, my name is Wyhz as u can see by me applying for this clan. I have copied and pasted the format, but do not worry, I have upped the size to 5 so you can see what I wrote just so you dont get confused about what is your guy's writing and what is mine. Oh and I wrote one ENTER right under it, so, shouldn't be hard.
About Me:
We like to know who we recruit, so tell us about yourself!
My name is Chelsea, im 19, I love to code 3/4th of the time and game 1/4th of the time, if u think I game too much, you should see when I code for a long session xD I am very good in PHP, CSS, HTML, Javascript and C. I have barely learned any of Java and C++ as I am still trying to figure out a good place to learn! xD

Toribash History:
Tell us any relevant information, this may include topics such as: alts, past clans, favourite mods, or any other topics relevant to Toribash.
Alts? One, ChickenDek. Past clan(s)? [im] also known as I am and (Vamp) also known as Vampire... and two on ChickenDek which is Ninjutsu and Tiger. My favourite mods are Aikidobigdojo.tbm, xspar.tbm, boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm and lolnade3.tbm or something like that. I have an eh rep, it depends on what clan and who it is ;) Im also FAIRLY, I will admit, I am bad sometimes, but I am also good at times...

Why Vibe:
We want to know what made you choose to apply to Vibe and make it clear why we should choose invite you.
I have decided to choose to apply to Dont Kill my Vibes (also knows as (Vibe) ) because it has really good members which I would like to continue further conversations but I cant if they are always leaving me so I have decided to apply for Vibe since I have so many friends in here. Why would you guys choose to invite me? Hmm, let me think about that. I keep clans alive by tempting the leader or war manager to do wars alot, and most importantly, win those! I also like to help with recuitment servers and I help post threads about stuff that will be going on in the future and what IS going on currently. I think myself I would be a great addition to Vibe, but that is all up to the person who is reading this.

Thank you again for reading this application, I have spent time on and and do think I would be able to join Vibe, thanks again for reading!

didn't sing for me

Chroni sang for me tho so he is accepted.
Last edited by Sparky; Jan 23, 2017 at 03:05 PM.
About Me:
Yo m8, my name is Tommy, i'am from Norway, my country maternell is Kazashtan. I'am 14 now. My hobbies is playing in toribash and trying to get some money from this. I'am very communicative player, but i dont speak english very well i think so. But i'am allways trying to upgrade this.I like to watch WWE

Toribash History:
My first account was Jimangoo, but i throw him out with toribash. In the 1st april i return this game again.

Why Vibe:
Because i very funny and i like to commucate, because i skilled in some mods in toribash, because i active in the forum,
On the way I'll go, I will replenish the communicate
Last edited by t0mmycash; Apr 5, 2017 at 04:39 PM.
I thought this was Lucky

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club