ES Recruitment Drive
We played around with LARPing as staff for some time, Icky and flxy still do. #addicted irc is still a thing, not completely dead so that's fine. We only play when there is some event like clan league, for the rest of the time everyone focuses more on RL stuff.
Toribash itself is still hanging there, although it feels like it's slowly falling off the grid more and more - parrot is probably the only clan with considerable amount of old(-ish)fags that still play, part of the reason why Icky jumped the ship (scrub).
We moved pretty much everyone from both clan lists here so people have a place to come back to if they decide to pay toribash a visit.
retired
You last visited: Jul 4, 2015

I saw JtanK about a year or half a year ago on teamspeak somewhere but I was too high to talk and I fell asleep mid-raid
other than that I've forgot my password and I had to ask an admin to recover it
he did it
: D
hold my tits, it's saint, sup.
Still too afraid to come over? :^)
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
hold my tits, it's saint, sup.
Still too afraid to come over? :^)

P.S.
We all turned into massive cumguzzling faglords (n-no homo) so it's now safe to come to the next Stulejkon, which is probably going to be this May's long weekend.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
P.S.
We all turned into massive cumguzzling faglords (n-no homo) so it's now safe to come to the next Stulejkon, which is probably going to be this May's long weekend.

So I'm safe?
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
P.S.

Excuse you, not even your gritty nature can stop my swing. Way too much oil on that one.

But yeah the three of you are pretty damn homo.
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
So I'm safe?

We use protection so yeah
:^)
retired
wew lad, 2 month bump. also, ,,majówka" aka another autismcon with scorp/jtank/possibly thrandir if I can convince that faggot to peak out of his jar. Post alco suggestions.
retired
INITIATE AUTISMCON

Already at Powas's place, endless torrents of alcohol and semen now bid me welcome

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
The time is now.
Obligatory soundtrack

Still awaiting scorp's arrival so we can engage in wild hydra intercourse.
retired