Toribash
Sup dudes(and dudettes) my name is JHunter03 i am an awesome person who likes hanging out with other awesome persons which is why i came here. i make good replays and can post dem on youtube if u wnt. i love hunting mounting deer and soccer. please accept me dudes(and dudettes)
notifying that we are still slightly accepting members, since i got the colonel position, however recruitment will be extremely strict, and harsh still as it says in the OP.
Last edited by hanna; Mar 21, 2017 at 03:53 AM.
App
Howdy!
Biograhpy
My name is I Putu Gede Artha Grahita Sanisca Rajendra. I'm a 13 year old kid who lives in Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia, just incase that you didn't know already. I've been playing Toribash since January, 1, 2016. Played alot lately but since the final exams are coming so i won't be playing this game too much. I'm still in elementary school. Final grade even. In Indonesia here we have a last, last, last exam for every final grade in Elementary, Middle School, and High School, so its tuff. I'm a game addict (My dad says) that is also considered smart (not bragging). Never dropped out of school and i have a passion for math. My foreign language is Bahasa Indonesia but i've been learning English since i was 3 years old. So i kinda got a hang of the language now. I got lots of friends in my neighborhood and my school friends aswell. I got lots of cousins aswell, most of them teached me about gaming. Thats why i'm here now.

Toribash Biography
My really old account and my original account was Draigoon12. Pretty old and was a meme for the time. And now its Manitoda (well some of you might now Turbocharge. The account got hacked, and then got permanently banned for account sharing.) When i was using Draigoon i went out like a nub i was. Done pretty good in judo, but my main mod is now aikidobigdojo and all the other grapple mods (other than judo). Been playing this game for a year in a half now. I found this game at 2016's New years eve and was addicted to the game for a bit (Well. One thing that changed because of this game, life) i was in Night for 3 months and left Night because i decided that its time to grow a new leaf. Hoped to OC for 5 months because of AgedColors (the guy who recruited me) Met MrMiyagy, Smackatori, Raditz, Jeffice, Ares and the list goes on, not to mention the guys i met in Night, they were SuperDeths, ToriZoom. I only met those 2 weirdos because Night wasn't that active of a clan, in-game or forum wise. I started to tinker with the forums and gain activity in the forums as i go. And i always surf the forums everytime i'm on my laptop. Checking private messages, new events, new clans, new news about this game, the lots.

What i'll offer to Nitro
Well basically i'll help with activity and i'm pretty good with wars aswell. I'll check on the news of anything and help the clan revive by recruiting (if i can that is). I won't push myself to the breaking point but i'll try to make whats best.

Well thats basically it.
My contacts are on Discord, Line.
Discord is : Manitoda #0933
Line is : draigoontude

I'll post some replays and the bottom.
Almost forgot one thing......

My overall vote is, yes. Decent application and although not many people in the clan may know you i have for a good bit of time and know you're pretty decent at the game. However, once again keep in mind, although we are being revived we are still quite dead.
Although I'd wanna say I abstain but he has a good enough app, I'd want to play him to see his skill, it's a yes for now.
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
Howdy!
Biograhpy
My name is I Putu Gede Artha Grahita Sanisca Rajendra. I'm a 13 year old kid who lives in Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia, just incase that you didn't know already. I've been playing Toribash since January, 1, 2016. Played alot lately but since the final exams are coming so i won't be playing this game too much. I'm still in elementary school. Final grade even. In Indonesia here we have a last, last, last exam for every final grade in Elementary, Middle School, and High School, so its tuff. I'm a game addict (My dad says) that is also considered smart (not bragging). Never dropped out of school and i have a passion for math. My foreign language is Bahasa Indonesia but i've been learning English since i was 3 years old. So i kinda got a hang of the language now. I got lots of friends in my neighborhood and my school friends aswell. I got lots of cousins aswell, most of them teached me about gaming. Thats why i'm here now.

Toribash Biography
My really old account and my original account was Draigoon12. Pretty old and was a meme for the time. And now its Manitoda (well some of you might now Turbocharge. The account got hacked, and then got permanently banned for account sharing.) When i was using Draigoon i went out like a nub i was. Done pretty good in judo, but my main mod is now aikidobigdojo and all the other grapple mods (other than judo). Been playing this game for a year in a half now. I found this game at 2016's New years eve and was addicted to the game for a bit (Well. One thing that changed because of this game, life) i was in Night for 3 months and left Night because i decided that its time to grow a new leaf. Hoped to OC for 5 months because of AgedColors (the guy who recruited me) Met MrMiyagy, Smackatori, Raditz, Jeffice, Ares and the list goes on, not to mention the guys i met in Night, they were SuperDeths, ToriZoom. I only met those 2 weirdos because Night wasn't that active of a clan, in-game or forum wise. I started to tinker with the forums and gain activity in the forums as i go. And i always surf the forums everytime i'm on my laptop. Checking private messages, new events, new clans, new news about this game, the lots.

What i'll offer to Nitro
Well basically i'll help with activity and i'm pretty good with wars aswell. I'll check on the news of anything and help the clan revive by recruiting (if i can that is). I won't push myself to the breaking point but i'll try to make whats best.

Well thats basically it.
My contacts are on Discord, Line.
Discord is : Manitoda #0933
Line is : draigoontude

I'll post some replays and the bottom.
Almost forgot one thing......

ill say yes, he's pretty good ingame and this app is good as well.
Skkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrat
My Application
About Me
Hello, my name is Джекоб or Jacob in English, I'm 14 years old and I do apologize for any bad grammar as my first language is Russian, I was born in Kazan, Russia and i moved to the states when i was 10. I am a relatively quiet person and i usually keep to myself in game and in real life. And i play a lot of sports in my free time.

Toribash Me
Inside the world of toribash i'm known mainly as Shadow for a nickname nothing special i'm a third dan black belt and i'm normally very active unless i'm sick. Forums i'm not very active on but that is subject to change i don't spar or parkour often and I'm not very good at either of them but i am trying to learn them. i mainly play ABD or mushu or boxshu_mushu.

Previous Clans
I have been in quite a few clans (i'm not very proud of this). I've been in hyuga clan, satire, vanirgodz, uchiha, and chill (again i'm not proud of being in all of these clans and i'm stopping myself from clan hopping because it's stupid to do)

Why i want to join
I want to join nitro because i have 3 or 4 friends in nitro and from what i've heard from them this clan is great and i'd love to be able to be apart of what they're doing plus i'd love to see this clan thriving again like it once did

Alts
I have one alt its called
Envied

Misc
Gmt -4
My Discord: Shadow2090#3207

This is my second ever clan application hopefully it's good enough for that stickler Day.