ES Recruitment Drive
sorry, not feeling it

i think you should try sk8r or WAPOW
Ok ill go into more detail for you
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
I play because i've gotten attached to the community and cant leave or ill go into depression,

thats too much information and/or a failed joke. we had nutcases before and we dont like them :v

"how the hell's my day atm" the usual. Getting scammed in a 5$ duel :C.

what even is this part?

I want to join this clan called aeon because the members are active and nice. Also there are no other clans i want to join because there's no other clan like aeon. also bcs i feel comfortable with my english.

this is the worst part. none of those are good reasons to join aeon.

you can try fixing your app but like this, im gonna go with you're probably not suited for this clan just yet >_>
Last edited by Chirs; Mar 26, 2017 at 11:02 PM.
About Idle
Hey guys. this is me telling stuff about me. Im writing this with my phone so please dont mind if my grammar aint the greatest.
So yeah im idle also known as Benander, Holo or magic. Dont worry im planning to get another namechange. My real name is Benjamin but you can call me ben or bena. Im 18 years old "man" from finland soon to be 19 in a week or so. Ive played toribash for like 3years or something like that. My best mods are: All akido's, lenshu and mushu's.
Im really active ingame and in forums. Ill prolly be posting really often.
Im also really nice guy and easy to go with when you get to know me better.
Why i wanted to join Aeon?
I wanted to join Aeon like about year or two ago. Back then i used to be really immature and did dumb things. For example lied on my app to Aeon.(plz chirs dont bring the topic out i beg).
Now im more mature atleast on my oppinion.
Okey so now when i saw Aeon getting more active since it used to be pretty dead ive been lurking the Aeon forums and posted now and then.
I finaly gave the shot to pm chirs about applying.
(Thank you chirs for giving me a chance)
Well i guess thats all what comes to my mind right now.
Ill be more than happy to anwser if you have something to ask.

Also the layout of this will be shitty since the phone.
took you long enough

yea i'm not gonna bring up what you did back then, most of us probaly still remember^^

We'll see how you do, remember the usual stuff about trying to get in contact with us, discord is where you find us most of the time!
Thanks for your application!

First off, usually we shy away from people who are younger than 16, just because they are more often than not very immature, however I don't see that in your app.

However, we're gonna hold off on inviting you becase I haven't seen you around enough yet to judge if you'd fit to us well

We'll see what the rest of the clan has to say first

In the meantime, stick around on Discord and get yourself known!
Aeon Application (Dankest one yet)
HEY BOIS ITS YAH BOI SUNTHER

now i have to actually be formal about this so here goes

Aight my name's Sunther irl people call me JJ or Julio or Jose also no im not Mexican im from the philippines and im 15 years old (Oh dang im only 15 what ever shall you do?) im prettu darn active in forums but sadly im only active ingame 2-4 times a month :'c sad lyfe

i found out about this clan because we were allies in a past clan i was in (Lucky) and im also in a server with members of Aeon right now so that counts

Reason i left (Lucky) is..well its basically dead, If it isn't then it's slowly dying
BigDog (Leader and founder) Quit toribash and made me Leader
after he quit the clan fell apart and everything

i want to be in a lively and active clan so i chose Aeon

well onto ingame stuff
my favorite mod has to be ABD and aikido but im mostly in Boxshu server

well i think thats about all i need to tell you i just freestyled this
didnt look at the requirements of your recruitment or shit hope i get in

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

oh lord you should try again and make it a tiny bit longer (thats what she said)

otherwise i know this guy and hes pretty cancer so he'd fit in i think^^
i wanted to write you up a book but i tought it would be too long so i shortened it (Me talking about myself irl and games i play other than toribash and how i got into toribash stuff like that)

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Still not as dank as my time on the toilet but Hi
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019