Toribash
Thanks man! Always quick to doing work as I can tell lol.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Save one for me, I would rather buy in $ but currently don't have any to spend . How much woiuld it be in USD so I can get an estimate on how much I need to get deposited
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
i have no idea what the rates are today. But i would say i'd sell at 40$ or something
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I think the rate right now is currently 15k/$
So paying 40$ would be 600k, idk if it would be easier for me to get tc or to get USD lol
I am actually looking to get 100$ for all 3.
I can settle for 35$ or 500k
Pm me for deals
Hmm thats an amazing offer, sadly idk how long it will take me to attain that amount of money for me to pay you so not sure if you would be willing to hold a single one for an old friend lol.
Sure i can hold one. I can even let u use until u will have the money/tc. If u change your mind just send it back.
Pm me for deals
Wow, thank you so much man!