Toribash
I think I might be able to fetch my old replays but I can't promise anything.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
A rule has been set that kirinoi has to level up that account to black belt before anyone will invite him into the clan. From what I know, this is his third or forth account, and this would be an alternate account with our clan, which from what I know is not supposed to be allowed. Since kirinoi can access forums with his old account, he should be able to switch passwords by himself and log into Toribash with the new password he creates
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
A rule has been set that kirinoi has to level up that account to black belt before anyone will invite him into the clan. From what I know, this is his third or forth account, and this would be an alternate account with our clan, which from what I know is not supposed to be allowed. Since kirinoi can access forums with his old account, he should be able to switch passwords by himself and log into Toribash with the new password he creates

Way to go!
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
ey guys going to be inactive for a while maybe
i will get back soon anyway A RULE WAS MADE FOR ME?
that's awesome (that's mean am important <3)
-----
btw srsly guys am not lying i lost (Sonapy and Kirinoi account) cuz i couldn't do i forget password
send it to email idk but i think the toribash Forum dosn't work for people in saudi arabia
i think
i didn't ask any one about this problem so please guys try to believe me a little
i know it sounds like am lying but i tried to change the email to another one
i thought my email was the problem but still no massage got send to me about the TB
account password
soo think i dosn't work for me
Last edited by Meija; Apr 1, 2017 at 11:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I had same problem before, just post your problem in technical support they will help.
pop-pop-pop