Original Post
World of Warcraft
I searched and was surprised that there wasnt a thread

Is this addictive
Is this expensive
Is this fun
ect ect

discuss!

Also i used to play but then i stopped and now i wanna play again, do i need the expansion packs just yet? (starting at lvl 1 again)
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
Don't get me started on the fail of World of Warcraft...

Sure it's a great game, most things are great, but its the initial impact and obsession that occurs. Also, they made a mod of it where you can see the characters naked. Which lowered its awesomness level to quite low.
Megadoomer just said it all. IT WAS A GOOD GAME, now it is shit, BC completely ruined it. then when they tried to implement WotLK to fix all the things they messed with, they made it much, much worse. in end, sucks. I was never addicted. not fun anymore and very expensive.
but are the expansions necessary?
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Also, they made a mod of it where you can see the characters naked.

Gross Mod. Don't use it. Other-wise, WoW is great. If I wanted to waste my money, I'd pay for it.
Last edited by Bork; Jan 27, 2009 at 06:45 AM.
(☞゚∀゚)☞
It is expensive, there's no doubt about that.
I don't know how addictive it is, It hasn't really affected me too much.
You don't really "need" the expansions, I'm playing with just plain World of Warcraft, but the expansions make it way easier to actually install the game, seeing as you need the content from them regardless of if you own them or not. If you're trying to install from an older copy of the game, you'll need to spend anywhere from 8-36 hours downloading and installing.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
omg...ive got rly fast internet and stuff...so it would be closer to eight hours
but still...
jesus
took me 1hour when I needed to install it way back when :3 Blizz got shabby! anyways expansions are really necessary if you want to progress in the game.(Raids etc) But again, you can always join private servers, which have become very 'advanced' so to say. Bugs are pretty much dissapeared on them. (google extremetop100 if you want to) Imo you should quit while you're ahead and not play it, I know people that have to redo grade 12 among other things due to this game. Its really not that good for those without the will to get off of the computer.
It's not fun, it's addictive, and the only reason I play it is because I want my moneys worth for the goddamn newest expansion. Fuck.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
sigh, Ive been downloading the patches for 8 hours and its at 64 percent