Ranking
Original Post
Sigma Recruitment Thread - The Sum of all New Blood #2
Hi there, Sigma is revoking it's invite only status and is reverting back to being an open for applications clan. Because of certain circumstances within the clan our old way of accepting applicants has kind of gone out the window in quite spectacular fashion. Our new recruitment process is now a lot less formal. Now! If you're here wanting to apply here's what you need to do:

Step 1: Apply using the correct application format which can be found below.
Step 2: Congratulate yourself for completing the only compulsory part of applying to join Sigma.

Here's the application form:

Belt: What is your current belt and/or qi? We have no belt limit, this just gives an idea of experience.

References:Who do you know supports you for this entry, as in has actually spoken to you about it or invited you.

Replays/Art: Please provide some example of your skill in either or both of these areas.

Favourite mod: Pretty self-explanatory.

Why you wish to join: Give us some reasons why you want to join, make an effort.

Why we should let you join
: What can you contribute to the clan.

Do you have access to IRC?: Y/N (You can use webchat but we really prefer you use a legit client).

Past history: Any infractions/bans, past clans you have left.

Optional: These are not necessary to tell us. However they might help your chances if you tell the truth.

Real life Name: First name if you wish, we know a lot of each other’s names, makes things more casual.

Past positions of power: Whether it be moderator on this forum or others, or clan leader/co-leader. Whatever you think fits.

Other: Anything else you would like to include.

Once you've submitted your application we'll have a read through, possibly post our thoughts about your application, and most likely invite you to come chat with us in our IRC channel. Once we feel we've gotten to know you we'll make a decision. There's no way of telling how long this will take so don't make a habit of asking if you're accepted or not.

This clan is a rather social one and we are not all about in game skills. Don't feel disheartened if you are rejected just because of your personality, that's a very prominent criteria and is important to the clan as a whole.

Picture by vespesi3n.
Last edited by Swarfiga; Dec 2, 2013 at 02:49 PM.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Here is my application ;)

Belt: 2nd dan

References: Decided myself after lurking a while.

Replays/Art: Hard to decide what to put here but here is some art by me.
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv301/Zetpk/kake2.gif
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv301/Zetpk/nicehode.gif
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv301/Zetpk/asdasdasdasdasdasdasd-2.png
http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv301/Zetpk/keeperoftimefinal2.png
Favourite mod: Wushufixed.tbm, wushu.tbm and aikido.tbm

Why you wish to join: Pretty well known and all around great clan with some activity aswell both in IRC and the forums.

Why we should let you join: I can contribute to conversations well and im somewhat ok at art/textures.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes, You have probably seen me there as well

Past history: I got 1 when I joined from Mr.KitfoX himself for bumping. But that one has expired a while ago.

Real life Name: Martin is my name, but I useally don't pronounce it the English way

Past positions of power: I haven't been in any admin or leader/co leader position.

Other: I would like to add that Im a NorFag, and are very active at the forums and IRC
my previous clans are Addicted and Hive.
Im 18 years old, and I drive an Opel Corsa. <-- awesome
Last edited by Ezeth; Feb 7, 2010 at 02:33 AM.
An honest and mature fellow, I would say yes.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Yeah to Ezeth, known him for a while and he matches the 'criteria' quite well.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Yus. I've liked his behaviour in #sigma and on the few occasions that we have met in the past he has seemed pretty cool.
Last edited by surf; Feb 7, 2010 at 10:10 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i say yes

i have seen you in irc alot and you have being very mature in there. i can't find anything exceptional in your application and that is a good thing
Mah DA
❒Single ❒Taken ✔Dubstep
I say yes to the viking fellow.
Nice guy.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home