Toribash
Originally Posted by Swarfiga View Post
So do you know anyone in the clan on a level that would be considered more than an acquaintance?

Well, probably not

Belt: White Belt

References: None

Replays/Art: Replays at the bottom
Favourite mods: aikido, Brushu and wushu. If you mean mod as in moderator, im pretty cool .

Why you wish to join: Sigma is life.

Why we should let you join: I bring much rep and tc 2 ur clan.

Do you have access to IRC?: yes ?

Past history: I was leader of Top, co-leader of osiris , and leader and co-founder of vamp . Those are my only previous clans. I've been infracted once for an illegal bump in my replay thread .

Real life Name: Zandra Rose .
-----
Feck replays
Attached Files
#Waste Of Time.rpl (336.4 KB, 2 views)
#Fun Times.rpl (107.3 KB, 2 views)
#Rev Up .rpl (119.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Weooo; Jul 1, 2016 at 10:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Belt: I'm a Master Belt and 18,694 QI

References: Nobody has told me to make an application to Sigma.

Replays/Art: My replays will be put at the bottom of the application.
I haven't made many replays in a few months because unfortunately I lost my old ones.

Favourite mod: My favourite mods would be Aikido, Taekyon, Boxshu, Lenshu, Sparring, Parkour, MAS.

Why you wish to join: I would love to join Sigma because in my opinion it's a cool clan, seems like all of you are great people and great OG players and i'd be grateful to join you all.

Why we should let you join: I'm not entirely sure... I am very active in for forums, Discord, Skype or I could get into the IRC, (I've never actually been in the IRC), and i can also help out with anything, just let me know with what you would like to know, and I will try my best to do so.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes, I can be active on it if needed and i'm to do so.

Past history: I have been infracted a few times but not for any serious things. My past clans were (OK) - OverKill, [eVo] - Evolution, [P] - Power and (Y) - Y

If you would like to know anything else about me, feel free to ask me... I don't bite, and if you would like any more replays, ask me and I will make more.

And also the WIP replay isn't finished yet... I am trying to figure out with what i should do to finish it.

I'm going to cancel my application, sorry
Attached Files
Dogs.rpl (156.8 KB, 5 views)
WIP.rpl (88.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by max; Apr 24, 2017 at 06:35 PM.
Join date: The first time I ever played was probably two years ago on a different account. I had to keep switching accounts due to constant harassment.

Belt: I am a Yellow belt, and my past belts only reach as far as Brown belt.

References: I have no references, I only decided to join because it seems like you guys are pretty chill. I have to say that I won't be active very often except for the rest of next week, just a heads up.

Replays/Art: Sorry, I don't have many replays. I will post my decent ones below

Favorite mod(s): RunKido, Pendulum Jumper, Aikido

Why you wish to join: I just really think you guys are an awesome clan and I would love to join. You seem great overall and I think it would be amazing to be a part of your community. ^-^

Why we should let you join: I play the game for the fun of playing it, but I am available for serious tourneys if needed. Also, overall, I think I would be a fare addition to the team. I like to contribute to others by helping with personal/emotional support, so if I'm accepted, I can help any of you through any sort of depression or anything of that sort.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes.

Past history: I have not had any infractions/bans and this would be the first clan I join if accepted.

(As it turns out, I can't for the life of me find out how to download my own replays. Please if you could help me find out I will post them ASAP. ^-^)
Last edited by Taqq; Apr 30, 2017 at 02:28 AM.