Toribash
I think it would be (another) great opportunity for me to join [NO].

The first clan i wanted to join was [NO] and still has been, even if i was in predator for a short amount of time.

I've hung around the NO server alot, and i know a few people from NO.
I'm a blackbelt, I'm all for classic mod and i like tribals.

!
Last edited by Delaid; May 20, 2008 at 08:00 PM.
you will go see ;)

I realy like this game and i realy whan't make toribash life style =))
Well, good grammer is always a plus.

(that's half why I got in, probably ;B)
icy i think u know more then a few people =P i think icy and jack should be voted on.

EDIT: umm...sorry i know u guys are leaders and all lol....but for how long? *runs into basement while laughing manically*
Last edited by may0naise; May 20, 2008 at 10:50 PM.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Hey, uh, may0, let hanz0 and I decide who gets a poll, okay?
Please don't post things like this.
Originally Posted by IcyPants View Post
I think it would be (another) great opportunity for me to join [NO].

The first clan i wanted to join was [NO] and still has been, even if i was in predator for a short amount of time.

I've hung around the NO server alot, and i know a few people from NO.
I'm a blackbelt, I'm all for classic mod and i like tribals.

!

oh noes D: you dont wear tribals though... you wear patterns of a certain nature.
dont trust him delaid/hanz0... he was kicked from predator after being given full textures...
also he shows off alot like if he has anything it is instantly better than everyone else's
he thinks he is always right aswell...
i guess he could be ok... if he had nothing to brag about but he would probably brag about anything... even how fast he could shit himself
Delaid, cant we even tell want us members want to? I like IcyPants, and wouldn't mind having him in our clan. Im not sure about Jackass tho
<chac> I'M FUCKING GAY GOD DAMMIT
Jim: that's your interpretation, i respect that. But you came to the wrong conclusion, you kept asking me who gave you the money and replied. Also, I don't think anyone is better than i am, well instantly anyway. I was kicked because pawned and i had a row, not because of you textures, your just jumping to conclusions.

Sebsebseleb (Tricky to write D: Thanks alot !