ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[u_old] Ultimate

Clan IRC

∞You will be respectful to other people that are posting in this thread or you will be kicked out of the clan/kicked from the board.

∞Resulting in multiple 'spamming' or 'flaming' on this thread, will result in a PM asking to stop. If you do not stop, you will be asked to leave the thread and any further posts will be reported.

∞I do not really have any punishment for this one, but I would appreciate it if you would post here a couple times a week if you are in the clan. May be put under inactive rank if not posted. (Can always post more of course.)

∞JOKING has a limit. Any insults/insulting jokes that offend somebody will result in a PM asking to stop. Do not be mean, treat other people like you would want yourself to be treated.

Last edited by Jak; Mar 25, 2013 at 03:09 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Congratz, I might apply <3
-----
Or be an allie
Last edited by McNuggets; Dec 6, 2012 at 04:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
Welcome jetfox4 to the clan <3 woots, also updated some stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Nice clan Beta glad to see you starting one up. I'll stay posted
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
<3 Thank you . Also Holotor now a single ally woots, first one, props to him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Beta, I remeber you being a little noob once. Back when you used to come to me and ask for things, like funding, etc... and you have surpassed my expectations, and I only wish you the best bro.

I hope you don't mind me posting, etc... and being somewhat like a member and when I get my computer fixed I would love to play ingame with your future successful clan and I can't wait to see what you guys will bring to the table.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation