Toribash
No for everyone but for this AbdaluyT guy, because:
Originally Posted by AbdaluyT
can i in clan?

I never thought of anything like this oh my God so thoughtful and convincing it's so impeccable...
Nameanil Naumov

And this totally not a mistake smiley face means he knows how to use the forums so damn well, oh my... how can you miss such an opportunity of having this guy in the clan? INVITE HIM ALREADY!
It's an honor to have you here sir, oh God bless me.

Pro player
not pro but not noob

GENIUS!!
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
DUDE, YOU MAKE JOB INTERVIEWS LOOKS LIKE A JOKE
/fenter Abdaluyt
but seriously, what the fuck?
Later I'll going deeper to explain what is wrong with these(i just woke up, least have patience)
no for everyone
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by KidJay View Post
Belt: I am a 2nd belt.

Preferred Mods: I prefer Wushu,Tk, Aikido, Parkouring and sparring

Old Clans: [e]

Why do you want to join?: [Vector] is an awesome clan. I've been searching through the threads in this private forum and every member seems interesting. I would love to get to know all of the members. I would be honored to be a part of this clan , as well.
What kind of skills do you bring to [Vector] ?: I am quite experienced in Toribash. I make textures but not that good, and I am quite great at Tk and aikido
Other qualities:
Here, I will introduce myself, furthermore. I am justen. I am a 16 year old student living in a small country called Guyana. I enjoy music, poetry and many different kinds of arts. I am a artist. I am very interested in the . My friends and family are great. I enjoy spending time with my family, and just having fun. Life shouldn't be unfair, and hard. But it is, and we have to make the best of it that we can. I'm a bit of a Rude person. I consider myself a good person, and try my best not to act silly when it's not appropriate. I am a friendly guy, and I tend to get along with everyone.

And thanks for reading....
-----

Originally Posted by Nikev2 View Post
Name:Kareem Jervis
Belt:black
Old ClanPs)
Favourit mods:Xspar,mirrors edge and aikido Big Dojo
Reason Why:the reason why I would like to join [Vector] is that I heard it was one of the best replay making clans out there other people tell me i'm very skill full in spars parkour and tricking so I'm not like the other trickers and sparers I guess But I take my time and I'm mostly active on forums and toribash it self I never really did a madman or a manip but I mostly spar and trick.
Well I tried my best and I hop I get very far.

Neutral on both.
slatt
Heyo
Hi I'm Evaq aka edgy kid~ cboh

I started toribash in march 2014 so ive been playing for like 3 years. I have past accounts and with all the qi added I'd be around a 4th or 5th dan. I mostly do tricking but I enjoy parkour and sparring. I don't mas like at all but I've been told I'm pretty good at it. So I'm pretty good at replay making and when it comes to some abd or lenshu, I whoop some ass. When I first started tb I grinded Lenshu tourneys and some abd. From there I became a sparrer for about a year and now I am a tricker. I would say im the 4th or 5th best tricker in the game, or so I've been told. I'd be happy to make a replay with any Vector members even if I don't get in.

So about why I wanna join the clan. I know Shikkumo we talk a lot now and he's a pretty cool guy. He's really loyal to Vector as he tells me and it got me thinking how great this clan must be. I also know Karbn. Me and Karbn have had our differences but I apologized and I hope he still doesn't have a grudge because I think he's a great replay maker. I feel as if the community in this clan must be amazing and I'd really like to be apart of that. I'm also pretty good friends with Meija and acquaintances with victortb!

So about where you can find me and contact me and all that good stuff. I enjoy talking to people or basically anyone at that matter. My skype is (dfg_is_here_again)and Discord: Evaq#9906. (my discord doesn't work sometimes so don't expect me to answer). I was pretty young when I made that. I'm on toribash a lot tbh. I'd say 1-4 hours everyday. My forum activity is uprising. Not on forum a lot tho.

So about me irl. I'm 13 but puberty hit me like a truck. My voice is pretty deep as most 14-18 yr olds told me. I live in US, Texas to be exact. I hang out with friends a lot while also having lots of time for toribash. I also love sleep, but who doesn't tbh.

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read my application. Scared but hopeful for replies
Attached Files
#T_Pursuit.rpl (451.0 KB, 6 views)
#T_tdr-corkscrew.rpl (163.3 KB, 5 views)
#S_par1.rpl (843.0 KB, 6 views)
#P_Time.rpl (664.3 KB, 5 views)
snapi.rpl (84.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Evaq; Apr 28, 2017 at 08:26 AM.
Originally Posted by Keshava View Post
CBOHHHHHHH, Yes from me. cool guy! )))

Sorry to say but I'm not cboh! Really good friends with him tho. I said cboh cuz he calls me edgy

Sorry for the misunderstanding~
Like the app, i like the tricking
in your replays but the steps in your
parkour look like they could use some work,
the replays are not the best, buttt
overall im leaning toward yes for evaq.
with time replays will get better hope/think.
Last edited by Shikkumo; Apr 28, 2017 at 08:36 AM.