Toribash
Isn't it nerve-racking? Taking a razor to your balls? One slip...

I've only ever trimmed my balls with scissors.
I did it once, but the girl barely touched them, cool party tho. My GF says it's not needed so I'm not doing, just avoiding to have a jungle down there and we're good.
It's not so bad ele. It's only really a mental hurdle to get over. IV only ever given myself a very minor nick.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by IIInsanEEE View Post
I just came here to say that I love being around funny people

*giving love*

Still not sure what sorta beef Ele has gotten himself into with snake. I feel like I should probably take my lmod powers more seriously but in all honesty triple mod messages are embarrassing enough by themselves to I cant have made it much worse...
Good morning sweet princess
It's just about getting Snake to realise he's gotta act respectfully in the discussion board. Look at Pig, he's even gotten the message now.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Look at Pig, he's even gotten the message now.

Is that a joke or did you miss him whining about how Gynx had been "bullshitting" in the historical clan thread?
-----
Originally Posted by JTank
Hi, please remember it's discussion board, not your clan board or something, keep it more serious and don't abuse post edition/moderated messages please. These both are annoying to users and make you look stupid (no offense).

As a reminder, if there's some shitpost which is infraction worthy, use the report post function and SMods will get to it.

Cheers.

Welp we (read: 'I') dun fucked up now. I blame IIInsanEEE for finding this shit funny and Snake for being a bastard...
Last edited by Zelda; Apr 25, 2015 at 05:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Good morning sweet princess