ES Recruitment Drive
Application
My name is Kane Murphy
I am from a small town in Victoria, Australia, called mirboo-north and my main hobbies are gaming, hunting, freerunning/parkouring and outdoor stuff cause there's alot i like to do in my spare time. I am 15 years old and am probs a shit of a kid

The thing that made me start playing toribash was to show skill and escape problems at home, i also started playing it because of my friends and they ended up dying alot from my psychopathic murderous self. I started playing early in june last year and have made a few friends along the way and have also started to understand what its like to be around people like me.

Over the past year i have changed my fight styles and even mods, my first mod was twinsword4fixed.tbm and later moved onto mushu and wushu. A few months later i changed o aikido then i started to lose all my skills and suddenly needed help so assassinpro helped and told me to try different variations of aikido and so i changed, and stopped sucking.

The reason i want to join the martial arts uncontested clan is because not only does it suit my real life self, but its also because of my clan being unsocial and because of alphan00b too. we have been sparring alot and im starting to move like i do irl . I have recently gotten my girlfriend into toribash, she is alright in mainly judo and judofrac and am hopefully going to get her to join mau aswell.

The thing that makes me a unique martial artist is the fact that i do martial arts and freerunning in real life as thats what im best at, and fail alot at XD i love tricking and my favorite trick is the hyper cork, freerunning has really changed my life for the best.
Attached Files
#spar alphan00b2.rpl (694.5 KB, 3 views)
lazers dodging.rpl (1.05 MB, 2 views)
Last edited by KANETWEEK1; Jun 16, 2016 at 09:21 AM. Reason: It was shit, ask alpha
Sparing with alphan00b! Time to freerun, #BACKFLIP
(Genjutsu) Kekkei Genkai Tricking 4 lyfe
Originally Posted by KANETWEEK1 View Post
My name is Kane Murphy
I am from a small town in Victoria, Australia, called mirboo-north and my main hobbies are gaming, hunting, freerunning/parkouring and outdoor stuff cause there's alot i like to do in my spare time. I am 15 years old and am probs a shit of a kid

The thing that made me start playing toribash was to show skill and escape problems at home, i also started playing it because of my friends and they ended up dying alot from my psychopathic murderous self. I started playing early in june last year and have made a few friends along the way and have also started to understand what its like to be around people like me.

Over the past year i have changed my fight styles and even mods, my first mod was twinsword4fixed.tbm and later moved onto mushu and wushu. A few months later i changed o aikido then i started to lose all my skills and suddenly needed help so assassinpro helped and told me to try different variations of aikido and so i changed, and stopped sucking.

The reason i want to join the martial arts uncontested clan is because not only does it suit my real life self, but its also because of my clan being unsocial and because of alphan00b too. we have been sparring alot and im starting to move like i do irl . I have recently gotten my girlfriend into toribash, she is alright in mainly judo and judofrac and am hopefully going to get her to join mau aswell.

The thing that makes me a unique martial artist is the fact that i do martial arts and freerunning in real life as thats what im best at, and fail alot at XD i love tricking and my favorite trick is the hyper cork, freerunning has really changed my life for the best.

Tl;dr, don't care.

App is long which is already a yes for me, lol.
yes honey
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
ok app but your post count is alarming
holy shit man
i'll give you a trial but you'll have to be forum active
i mean thats all we really require so if you're not then gg
I really hate it when someone mentions "judo" or "judofrac" XD

Anyway, decent upp app

Buuuuut as Oxdie said, your post count is alarming... try shitposting in the forum (but not in the MAU forum please). Also, if you're gonna shitpost in the forum, please try to receive no infractions/bans (dont be like lust, just no).

I say Yes cuz why not? as I said, it was a decent app.

You have to be kiding me science, we don't want ppl to go shitposting around e.e ~Onsola
Last edited by Onsola; Jun 16, 2016 at 08:00 PM.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
thanks guys and my post count is low because i never realy stayed in the threads for too long and i will try to boost it
look at uppkicker's postcount.

i'd say yes
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
look at uppkicker's postcount.

i'd say yes

he's a quite level headed person and in the application thread he actually proved to be that, plus the fact that he's a smart guy.
wouldn't say the same for kane
:O bro? really?!

I'm sorry, but I don't even know you, man. I sure as hell can't say you're smart. Not saying you're dumb either.
Also, this was a shitpost.
Last edited by Oxide; Jun 16, 2016 at 01:22 PM.