Toribash
I'm good for almost any time, I'm not setting it up though. I'll just wait for someone to bark orders at me.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Originally Posted by WhyBeAre View Post
I'm good for almost any time, I'm not setting it up though. I'll just wait for someone to bark orders at me.

I have a really flexible schedule so same here. c:
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
we're against Piratez, and if its within our deadline, the 30th is best for me, I don't have work scheduled that day, if we need to sooner I can figure something out.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
I want to get this finished before then so I'll ask them what time they want.

People with flexible time schedules for the next few days will be picked to play this round.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I have a semi-flexible schedule, I'm busy the 29th though. If we're doing it today or tomorrow I should be free other than early tomorrow morning
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
actually 1st of july would be really nice for me.... i have tests all this shitty week... :/ but the friday im free so.... thats why :c
ITEMS AND TC ARE WORTHLESS ON THIS GAME!!
Snook, tomorrow at midnight -4 GMT.
I got plenty of time whenever I'm awake, reversed sleeping rhythm so preferably during the night.
1+ UTC

So who's gonna decide who's gonna fight in what mods?

I really wanna get the Judofrac and erth tk games, abd if its handy for the others and lenshu if I absolutely have too because we wont reach the deadline for whatever reason.

http://time.is/Beverwijk
Last edited by tantoehard; Jun 27, 2016 at 10:19 AM. Reason: I done fucked up.
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy