Ranking
Original Post
Need Recruiters [e]
What's up!! Since I work 12 hour shifts and mostly sleep after work and only have 2 days off out of the week, I need some recruiters. If you aren't in the clan but have what it takes and willing to help revive the clan with me then just state why I should invite you as a recruiter. If you're already in [e] and like to help, I can put you on for a week and see how you do.

X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Yeah i'd like to help recruit people, but i might not be able to do it a lot because i'm trying to make TC from duels and generally get better at Toribash, but in my free time i'll see what i can do

:)
Yeah working two jobs and being rich must be hard for you. I'll recruit for you if you give me a few of those fake hundred dollars bills on your Facebook page.

Or you could just join Frost and not worry about recruiting anyone? <3
I think I might be retired.
I think you guys are too secret. Just make a lot of events so you guys are known and it will be the best boom you guys will ever have. The problem with doing it is the TC.
Keep walking
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
I think you guys are too secret. Just make a lot of events so you guys are known and it will be the best boom you guys will ever have. The problem with doing it is the TC.

I have some tc in a secret poket
Also, it shouldn't be a big problem if there's an enter fee
Or we could do something more simple, a tourney or even host some bet servers
Last edited by Shabir; Jun 21, 2016 at 09:38 PM.
Originally Posted by Shabir View Post
I have some tc in a secret poket
Also, it shouldn't be a big problem if there's an enter fee
Or we could do something more simple, a tourney or even host some bet servers

I'm saying it because of in-game events, you need to pay a lot of TC to do the global message so everyone goes to it. If the one who is doing the message isn't VIP he will have to pay 10k for it. You guys should have a steam group so eveyone can send the event things. The problem with that is the people who don't use Steam. But that can be solved with the Skype Group. If you guys do what I'm saying just invite me. Here's my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128411417/
I won't have any problem to help you guys out!
Keep walking