Ranking
Original Post
Thanatos' Art Museum

PJ13 Wasteland Rogue

Rare Aveance

Weddark

Calamity custom head

Last edited by Thanatos; Jun 5, 2017 at 01:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Wish I had the rest, I have very nice stuff in my belt.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Glad you finally made the thread, you have more tho don't hold back!
you're on thin ice, pal
Wish I could get a hold of my other stuff like badly...
Added some more pics seems like the weddark is broken so I will try to find another picture.
-----
Fixed the weddark. Hopefully you guys like these new additions. I wish I knew what else I owned rn but I don't so it's hard to go looking for pictures of stuff I may not own.
Last edited by Thanatos; Feb 12, 2017 at 09:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Im going down to oslo next week to get my desktop, it has all of mine and your sets on it.
Ill send you a pm when i have it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Alrighty thanks bro!