Toribash
egrem
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Since you brought this back, I'll talk with the boys. I'm personally down to do it.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
Since you brought this back, I'll talk with the boys. I'm personally down to do it.

but we dont want them anymore

they only do it cuz they lost in that clan tournament thing

faaak what is happening
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post

they only do it cuz they lost in that clan tournament thing

yeah i told kristy that, it's time to spice things up anywho! dying in the tourney means nothing really anyways, you can simply apply to official and get it back

we said a while back if we died we'd do something to spice it up since toribash is boring, and the things holding back our clans from merging previously have passed
i remember when i was in tint and we were talking about this and tgs didnt want to do it and now since duck SMASHED them in a (not even) close game of ingame clanning and now they come crawling back
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I hope u trip over cobra
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18