Ranking
Original Post
Free Texture sets for Phantoms
As of recently I have made a few textures for members of Phantom, here is my latest one made for doobie:

So I've decided im going to start making free texture sets for Phantom only. All you will need to do is fill out this form:

Colours:
Style:
Details:
References:
Description:

This will only be avialable to loyal members, usually ones of higher rank. I will only be doing three at a time thus why this list is here:

thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
ok, I would only like a head. I'll put glasses on myself.... I need some neat black hair on a skincolored face

Color: black
Style: Humanish
Details: look at the start of the post
References(I hope I'm right): dunno what to say here
Description: Look above

I hope ur better than me at hair ^^

Edit: shit, I forgot I'm not a high rank, but I would still like if you made it ^^
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Yays! I'll just ad my Sunglasses to it later! Finally!

Maybe that will be the head I want in the clan photo, then we must fight later for you to get the text maybe?
Sigma | Gata
4th Dan Black Belt
oooki then.

Then no fights is needed.
Sigma | Gata
Colours: Quicksilver and Azurite
Style: Tribals
Details: ^
References: My current set, just change the Shaman to QS and the Noxious to Azurite.
Description: If it looks better then my current set then I'll buy QS force and Azurite relax and then sell my Shaman and Nox.
| Knbl.on.TB |
Proud member of Sigma. Proud congregator of BnW.
Why does the head look just like Mister616's
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
4th Dan Black Belt
How's the head coming up?
Sigma | Gata