Ranking
Valentino Rossi winning the Dutch TT was a blast like holy shit I love MotoGP. It's become family tradition to visit Assen every year.

Motorsports will not become irrelevant anytime soon. There's this huge sales spike the day right after a race, hence why they made all the races happen on sunday (which is kinda inconvenient if you like to attend racing events because of work, school etc.) to get sales when everyone's still talking about the races.

Also ticket prices for the Dutch TT have increased by about 20 euros in the past ten years or so. I think this is evidence that there's still a healthy demand for motorsports, or at least, the Dutch TT. Kinda makes the whole deal pretty expensive though.
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
Valentino Rossi winning the Dutch TT was a blast like holy shit I love MotoGP. It's become family tradition to visit Assen every year.

Motorsports will not become irrelevant anytime soon. There's this huge sales spike the day right after a race, hence why they made all the races happen on sunday (which is kinda inconvenient if you like to attend racing events because of work, school etc.) to get sales when everyone's still talking about the races.

Also ticket prices for the Dutch TT have increased by about 20 euros in the past ten years or so. I think this is evidence that there's still a healthy demand for motorsports, or at least, the Dutch TT. Kinda makes the whole deal pretty expensive though.

Just loved that race, I would love them to return to Portugal (Estoril)
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
MotoGP is the only one worth watching. F1 has been dead for about a decade
Hoss.
Just a reminder for this thread moving forward - this is the discussion board. Low quality, low content posting won't be allowed. Hold whatever you're saying to a standard where you're actually contributing to discussion.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I don't know if you can say it's been dead for decades, but surely, as stated before, the general motorsport fan may have grown into liking other kinds of motorsports.

Same goes for motocross racing. Actually watched a travis pastrana video yesterday where I saw him race, and remembered that was a thing. Probably still is a thing, but I have surely not been keeping up. I think the same goes for F1 for alot of people.

Why would MotoGP be the only sport worth watching though? I'd much rather watch something like nascar or D1GP. But hey, that's me.
M I N I V A N