Ranking
I believe you're from Indonesia, the same as me. Animeplanet is not banned/blocked here. Try using your mobile phone.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
fuck, i can't do this "favourite" thing

Favourite Anime/Manga: nanatsu no taizai, arslan senki, fma, fate/stay night
Favourite Character: meliodas, edward elric, L, narsus, sanji
What made you love Anime/Manga? asian blood
Anime card: honestly, i don't like anime-planet. kissanime is my go-to.

i even have my anime crib: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=550023&page=2 and this is for the tokyo ghoul fanboys to enjoy

>

Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
fuck, i can't do this "favourite" thing

Favourite Anime/Manga: nanatsu no taizai, arslan senki, fma, fate/stay night
Favourite Character: meliodas, edward elric, L, narsus, sanji
What made you love Anime/Manga? asian blood
Anime card: honestly, i don't like anime-planet. kissanime is my go-to.

i even have my anime crib: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=550023&page=2 and this is for the tokyo ghoul fanboys to enjoy

>

Anime planet can't be compared with kissanime, since they do different things.

Anime planet is for tracking your anime (how many you've watched, which you are watching right now etc) like this: http://www.anime-planet.com/users/ConCon19

An anime card is from this website that summarizes some of that info.

Kissanime is just for watching/downloading anime directly
Heyo.

I left AU a while ago because I thought to retire this account, but eventually decided against it.

Anyways, Application kgo

Favourite Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood ties with Nichijou
Favourite Character: Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
What made you love Anime/Manga? Animax, an old satalite channel here in South Africa. I'd sneak into the lounge in the middle of the night to watch Paranoia Agent
Anime card:

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Last edited by Sloth; May 3, 2016 at 02:43 PM.
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
To join just fill this in: ok.

Favourite Anime/Manga: Hunter X Hunter & YuYu Hakusho
Favourite Character: Ban -http://nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com/wiki/Ban-
What made you love Anime/Manga? I went to Japan 4 Karate Tournament & yep...
Anime card: Use it Don't have it :L
Favorite Anime: Akame ga Kill
Favorite Character: Female would be Esdeath (Akame ga Kill) and Male would be Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)
What made you love Anime?: It's better than watching TV shows that air now-a-days and all the different Anime I watch make me interested in the art and story

Card:

i decide to make the signature thingy
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Favourite Anime/Manga: Tokyo Raven / ERASED
Favourite Character: Tina Sprout (from Black Bullet)
What made you love Anime/Manga? I first started off by watching Naruto/Bleach, then I began to adventure into more anime titles. After that I became attached to anime and currently watching anime on a daily basis.
Anime Card: (Not much information, because I don't use there site. Watched past animes on Crunchyroll. Currently watching on Hulu.)
League Player|Clan-less|Anime United
New player looking to blossom
"Today knowledge has power. It controls access to opportunity and advancement."
Originally Posted by us4g1 View Post
Heyo.

I left AU a while ago because I thought to retire this account, but eventually decided against it.

Anyways, Application kgo

Favourite Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood ties with Nichijou
Favourite Character: Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
What made you love Anime/Manga? Animax, an old satalite channel here in South Africa. I'd sneak into the lounge in the middle of the night to watch Paranoia Agent
Anime card:

Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
To join just fill this in: ok.

Favourite Anime/Manga: Hunter X Hunter & YuYu Hakusho
Favourite Character: Ban -http://nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com/wiki/Ban-
What made you love Anime/Manga? I went to Japan 4 Karate Tournament & yep...
Anime card: Use it Don't have it :L

Originally Posted by AnaminusX View Post
Favorite Anime: Akame ga Kill
Favorite Character: Female would be Esdeath (Akame ga Kill) and Male would be Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)
What made you love Anime?: It's better than watching TV shows that air now-a-days and all the different Anime I watch make me interested in the art and story

Card:

Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post

i decide to make the signature thingy

Originally Posted by Jearu View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: Tokyo Raven / ERASED
Favourite Character: Tina Sprout (from Black Bullet)
What made you love Anime/Manga? I first started off by watching Naruto/Bleach, then I began to adventure into more anime titles. After that I became attached to anime and currently watching anime on a daily basis.
Anime Card: (Not much information, because I don't use there site. Watched past animes on Crunchyroll. Currently watching on Hulu.)

ConCon will add you eventually, but feel free to post around
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Favourite Anime/Manga: Toradora!
Favourite Character: KuroNeko from Oreimo, but Taiga and Fuuko(from clannad) are close 2nds.
What made you love Anime/Manga? I started watching it mostly because I got tired of just playing video games all day, and there is a never ending stream of anime for me to watch. Also, I guess I use it as a way to escape reality(to a degree?), but recently my life has started to get interesting and It feels like I'm getting my own Anime so that's kinda nice too. My favorite Genre is Romance/Comedy, and some of my honorable mentions are ReLife, Clannad: Afterstory, Haikyuu!, Code Geass, and Steins;gate, and KissxSis. Even after all the anime I've watched I've still just barely scratched the surface and that's pretty cool, so yeah hi. Oh and I haven't really read any manga yet, but I'll get into it eventually.
Anime card: My Anime List

I'll post the card when I finish.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥