Toribash
Original Post
[VIDEO]My New Video...
Ok, so now my video is uploaded and open for public view on youtube. I promised I'd put it up on here as soon as I could, so here it is.

C&C wanted. If something is wrong with the vid tell me. If there's something I need to improve on, then tell me. If there's something you don't like that I did... Tell me!

Lol, well, here it is.

Edit: I'm not sure why the video cut out that little bit right at the end... Oh well.. The credits song only had about 2 seconds to go... If that. Lol.
Last edited by wiggins; Oct 27, 2008 at 05:32 AM.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DAMN YOU JAKEBB!!!

Why must you mock me with your talk of shaders?!?!

Lol, jk. I would have used shaders, if I could. But unfortunately I don't have a computer that can run them. Sad face.

Anything else I should improve upon?
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
soz
but i know how u feel i cant rn shaders either
transitions and cool affects always add to a good vid
Nah, it's cool. Just messing. But yea. This was my first attempt with Sony Vegas. So getting use to the software was a big part of it. I used... Like, maybe 2 or 3 transitions through out this whole thing... Lol.

Next time I get around to making a vid, it'll have more effects and better transitions.
Reppin OLDA ಠ_ಠ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I thought the vid was pretty awesome, I didn't see anything bad with it (But then again, I'm no vid expert xD.) But anyways, loved the vid, and the music worked well with it, so I give it a 9/10 ^.^
it was a good video, what makes me say that? for more than the first half of the video, I didn't notice you didn't have shaders on
Former Item Forger
Yeah, shader's shouldn't really matter in a vid, and TBH if it's a good vid you wouldn't notice unless you had a HQ version.

Anyhoo, my opinions.

A vast improvement from your previous vid, the editings pretty good, there's some good syncing, and although I'm not too keen on the music it suite the vid & that's all that matters. Some of the replays were a bit meh, but I'm yet to see a video with interesting replays all the way through it.

I'll give this a 8/10 good work. ^_^

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
synced mostly by replay change. oh, and you can flash the screen and zoom now. anywho, better, but not by THAT much.