Ranking
Wow... You need to teach me how to dance. :l
When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD.
Fantastic video, quality machinima I'd say :P Now, for a great variation in the 3D scene I believe pov-ray will help you for future videos like this. The best thing is, with pov-ray the camera will be able to rotate/zoom freely on the scene, just like it was done while recording the replay. And of course the scene will respond realistically to those rotations/zooms.

The reason I suggest povray is because toribash still has direct povray export which helps a lot. The only additional editing will be to the .inc file to set-up the scene surroundings like tiles on the floor, walls, speakers - even smoke and special fx. Yes pov-ray is that capable.

Its kinda hard considering that you will have to do most of your animation editing in text-mode, because I don't know of any modeler that can vary the pov-ray scene according to frame numbers. But with that, the possibilities will be endless (and also the rendering quality and rendering times lol)
Last edited by Spion; Oct 30, 2008 at 08:52 AM.
i got something else in mind for the next video already but thanks for the heads up, and the nice comments
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
The concept is really really original, i liked it a lot! But... com on, u used a remix of the remix of harder better faster stronger.. I would have preferred the original song as soundtrack

i got a problem with the hq ç__ç
the music is not synch. with the movie ç___ç it stops 30 seconds before the end of the vid
---
Last edited by maldiluna; Oct 31, 2008 at 05:37 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
HQ version works fine for me, make sure you have the proper codec (xvid4) installed. or try a different player ( I'm using VLC Player )

yea i know that my music choice was a bit off on this one ^^ but gman80 wanted something with Kanye West and i tried to find something that sounds the least "Kanyeish"
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
nice one rutz! i would rate it but i cant get volume on this comp >_<
the moves are real good and stuff. 9/10 <----i cant here the music
Wow, that was some nice dancing.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Gata love Daft punk
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?