ES Recruitment Drive
Awesome editing there. Lol @ Dj Stiff.
I must stop watching movies..it makes me more and more envious of the movie editors on Windows >_>
Nice idea and such.. but its kinda borring to watch :/ mainly because its a 2 min long clip.. Its needs closeups and more different perspectives. .

let us see that dj and breakdancer up close..
[Urban]|OLDA
Originally Posted by DarkEnergy View Post
It was very creative, but I think you should've done a bit more variety. I got bored after the first minute. I mean, the basic idea is pretty good, but in my personal opinion you could've done more.

8/10

I second that, and add that I don't think it was necessary to move you 'the DJ' as much as you did. He was like spazzing out..

7/10

Oh and for fyi, I don't hate you. Whenever I say something about your videos you always yell at me for being negative, etc. I do that for everyone..
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Oh and for fyi, I don't hate you. Whenever I say something about your videos you always yell at me for being negative, etc. I do that for everyone..

I went across the line once yea, but dont worry..i'm to old to take these kinds of things serious ;) maybe for a few minutes because of the hard work i usually put into my vids.
( I'm far from being a pro so basic stuff is already complicated in my eyes )

As for the rest of your comment, i totally agree with you on the spastic DJ movement.
I made a replay for it which was about 5000 frames long and pretty much synced to the music ( not as much as nuthugs replay but pretty close ) after fiddling around with it to much it decided not to save anymore, leaving me with a 278byte replay file.
I got extremely pissed and made this one in a hurry.

Concerning variety and camera static-ness, well its a static background picture with transparent floor and easily 30-50 effect layers on it ( each mosaic part for example.. ) so zooming in was out of question.
I already came up with a different ( and extremely nifty ) idea to solve this problem next time.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
3d synching is extremely hard, having everything work as one is almost impossible to do when working with 2 differen't sources.

nice vid, you show some true editing skillz :P
Former Item Forger