Ranking
Thank you SO much! Oh, one more thing: Can you tell me the code to get my head rotating like your avatar?
Excuse me Spion, but where must you put the head image so that the .pov can use it? I couldn't find a path in your script.
Church of BnW
Snarr - yes. The file is already set at exactly that rotation, same as my head

Magmaa - You should put the image in the same folder with the pov file. It should be called head.tga - but by editing the .pov file you can also change the file name and type.
jakebb44, find a nature.jpg you like, for reflections - and put it in the same folder with the POV file.

---

Snarr... About the neck joint texture, I'll add it tomorrow.

About the 360 rotation... I've been thinking about it all the time
One option is to change
#declare leftright = 30;
to
#declare leftright = 180;

and, to disable up-down rotations, change
#declare udspeed = 4;
to
#declare udspeed = 0;

Finally, if you want the front of the head to stay longer, instead of the back...
#declare lrphase = 180;

But this will not do a regular 360 rotation. It will still do a swing. To do a regular 360 rotation, instead of the changes I suggested, you will have to change other 2 things in the code, below the normal stuff.

There are two places that the following appears:

rotate <
		arphase + around*sin(arspeed*pi*clock),
		lrphase + leftright*sin(lrspeed*pi*clock),
		udphase + updown*sin(udspeed*pi*clock)
	>
You will need to change them to

rotate <
		arphase + around*sin(arspeed*pi*clock),
		360*clock,
		udphase + updown*sin(udspeed*pi*clock)
	>
and you'll get one regular 360-around rotation. A bit complicated, and I plan to simplify this in later versions.
volt is a master, I'm not nearly that good with povray

I do have a hell arena sitting around waiting to be finished, but I got bored with it

also this will probably be my last pov-ray for a while, got some serious upcoming real life engagements