Ranking
Original Post
[Over][ES] TTT - Grappling

1.Entering on any alternate accounts will result in a sever punishment
2.Deadlines will not be extended for anyone - if you think you can't make it don't apply
3. Failure to meet deadlines will be met with disqualifications - no refunds will be given
4. First come first served
5. Rounds are determined by best of 13 (first to 7 victories)
6. Only play current round, following rounds are going to have different rules. Any matches done after this rule was added and before the round ends will not count.

1st Grappling: 33% TC , Elbow Pads , 3 Shiai Tokens
10 Points for the 5.0 Series

List of participants

bracket

Event is over.
Last edited by AssassinPro; May 15, 2016 at 12:03 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
The deadline is not stated on this thread, am I to take it that its the 5th of April?
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
mod is selected via elimination system
e.g assassinpro vs. neko
assassinpro eliminates aikidobigdojo.tbm
neko elminates greykido.tbm
sumore_e.tbm is the mod chosen.

So who gets to eliminate first? Or is it done at the same time and players basically are just agreeing on a mod?

And do we have to play on the chosen mod for the duration of the best of 5 or do we have to play on each mod at least once?

Sorry just a little confused and don't want to play my matches incorrectly
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Snook View Post
So who gets to eliminate first? Or is it done at the same time and players basically are just agreeing on a mod?

And do we have to play on the chosen mod for the duration of the best of 5 or do we have to play on each mod at least once?

Sorry just a little confused and don't want to play my matches incorrectly

Basically you just agree with the guy you play with what mod you play for each round. Eliminating can be done in any order (I dont see how order would affect it in any way), You can redo it every match or keep it for the whole duel. You decide.
golf
i guess i win, ticux doesn't want to play at all tourneys tho

pics

I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Neko = Best organization <3

Anyway, my first match is versus Diamond gg, insta rekt
Ezalor my main is currently banned if you see this pm me (my alt) and we will do battle. P.S Neko said I can use my alt since i was banned before the tourneys started