ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I think you all should know this.
Well I'm sure you all remember the frugoo scape crises, well its still continuing. All the staff are discussing ways to Botnet toribash, don't ask how I got this information but apparently their planning it this week. I think we should spam the forums and get help from another community because were better then them we can take them down!!!!

Whose with me?
"Hey someone is planning to botnet us so lets do something equally juvenile to prove to them again that we are a bunch of 12-year-olds?"

This is a stupid, stupid idea.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Originally Posted by Eleeleth View Post
"Hey someone is planning to botnet us so lets do something equally juvenile to prove to them again that we are a bunch of 12-year-olds?"

Agreed. Let them do what they want, It'll just end up making them look bad instead.
It makes me wonder..

No it isn't you did it before what makes it wrong now? Don't be an idiot and not fight back and a 12 year old wouldn't even know how to program a botnet.
Originally Posted by Tizok111 View Post
No it isn't you did it before what makes it wrong now? Don't be an idiot and not fight back and a 12 year old wouldn't even know how to program a botnet.

I did it before? In what instance?

Oh, and you don't have to know how to program a botnet (which a twelve year old could most assuredly accomplish) to use one.

Stop making attacks, its unbecoming.
I did it before? In what instance?

Oh, and you don't have to know how to program a botnet (which a twelve year old could most assuredly accomplish) to use one.

Stop making attacks, its unbecoming.

Lol the whole toribash community spammed frugooscape idiot I seen the thread I'm not stupid. An admin wrote it besides and your talking about them looking bad? look at yourselves before making a hypocritical statement such as that.
Lol the whole toribash community spammed frugooscape idiot I seen the thread I'm not stupid. An admin wrote it besides and your talking about them looking bad? look at yourselves before making a hypocritical statement such as that.

About 30 people did, at the very most.
Come to Australia, where we have koalas/dropbears and nearly every animal here is capable of killing you.
I did not participate, that was a small fraction of our member base.

You're saying all 37,147 of us active members participated in this, which is false.

They do look bad, if they're considering retorting with an act like botnetting us.

And at what point in time did I make a hypocritical statement? Oh, I see, you were basing that on your false assumptions.
I did not participate, that was a small fraction of our member base.

You're saying all 37,147 of us active members participated in this, which is false.

They do look bad, if they're considering retorting with an act like botnetting us.

And at what point in time did I make a hypocritical statement? Oh, I see, you were basing that on your false assumptions.

You made a hypocritical statement because you guys made yourselves look bad by spamming frugooscape also what false assumptions tell me that? Also here's the proof http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...ht=frugooscape
You made a hypocritical statement because you guys made yourselves look bad by spamming frugooscape also what false assumptions tell me that? Also here's the proof http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...ht=frugooscape

That's hardly most of the community. Most of them didn't even participate. Also, are you trying to force us to look bad in front of everybody AGAIN?
It makes me wonder..