ES Recruitment Drive
Elite MORS quick-bolt is godly. Couple that with a ballistic CPU and you can practically blackscope with it and I love it. My friend got one yesterday and it's just ridiculously fun to use.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
if it aint the m40a3 or r700 from CoD4, its probably bad :P
sniping hasnt felt the same since, its so uncomfortable and sluggish now.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I want the quickbolt so bad I'm not joking, I tweeted Activsion support and Callofduty saying 'my supply drop didn't open, give me a quickbolt'
Also the atlas is really good for sniping but if you use the MORS correctly it's so easy to get kills, it's like the ballista, you have to try aim for at least above the waist maybe the chest, I got a quad feed on screen yesterday with it, sadly no theater so I can't upload and show you guys
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
I want the quickbolt so bad I'm not joking, I tweeted Activsion support and Callofduty saying 'my supply drop didn't open, give me a quickbolt'
Also the atlas is really good for sniping but if you use the MORS correctly it's so easy to get kills, it's like the ballista, you have to try aim for at least above the waist maybe the chest, I got a quad feed on screen yesterday with it, sadly no theater so I can't upload and show you guys

Got a quickbolt the other day and didn't even realize it. It's not much quicker than the normal one, IMO, but I guess it's a bit faster.

Also it's much easier to get high kill feeds in this game. I've gotten 6 kills in a kill feed with 2.5 second respawn timer on against a 4 person team because the kills stay on the kill feed for soooooooo long.