Ranking
Original Post
How do Nabi employees actually earn?
Well the promos that was setup by gman80 before has been taken out. But I'm sure everyone knows about it since it has been changed to a new one around 3-6months ago. If these rates of the TC=$$ rate in Nabi's TC shop, I am doubting that people still buy there rather than player's own TC shops in the items board. With this, how do Nabi employees such as hampa and veb earn in places like Singapore are one of the most expensive cities in the world?

Advertisements, Investments from unknown investors?

I was always curious about it.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

suppose there would be other projects and commisions to keep them going.
cant imagine toribash being their only source of income. their industry gives them the options to work as 3rd party developers in external shiz
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Maybe the Wii version of Toribash sells a lot?

It is not even finished yet. I also think the Wii version is also a freeware game.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
It is not even finished yet. I also think the Wii version is also a freeware game.

Toribash cannot be thier only priority. I'm sure they have other games that we just haven't heard about.
Surprised no one else has noticed this, but the surveys probably bring in money.

Actually, I'm pretty surprised that there aren't any ads on the forum just to cover its own costs.

EDIT: oh, and of course the buying of boosters/qi/tc.
Last edited by Boredpayne; Jun 6, 2010 at 12:45 AM.
Boosters, Surveys, Promos, Primes, QI, lucky dip.
the god
Originally Posted by p00pc0rn View Post
yeah i bet they have other jobs

For hampa & veb this is their job

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you