Ranking
ENTJ,
You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and leadership abilities.
Originally Posted by poop View Post
ISTP I like to murder people ingame but I ususally don't talk much to other players so idk about personality playing a big role. I could see how a nicer more passive person would play friendly but meh this is a violence game.

Since you mentioned that, I now realise that I don't recall seeing any outstandingly good toribashers being assholes
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Popular science, moved to OT. This is just another thread where everybody is going to post their result and be done with it.
f=m*a syens
I always get ISTJ when I do these, so I don't have the fancy picture because I don't feel like doing it right now.

I'd say that replay makers are very inclined to be more introverted, because, obviously, its a solo thing. I don't think extroverted types would be the kind of people who would enjoy slaving away for a few hours for some 15 second thing that most people won't even like that much. Other than that I really don't know enough about this subject to really say, but I don't think it would have that much of an effect on skill level. Like pusga said, at the most it would affect how you approach/think about it.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I got ENTP, But I would say that most players can achieve a high level of skill no matter what their personality may be.

I'll relate this to playing a sport IRL. When football players step on the game field, it's nothing but controlled rage and a complete and utter drive to win, but when the game ends, they are usually just really nice guys (granted they are also mostly insanely competitive).
PERSONALITY: ENFJ
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
ROLE: DIPLOMAT
You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality
Last edited by Gynx; Sep 29, 2014 at 07:32 PM.
[8:12:11 AM] Yara Sparkle: come to netherlands everyone is naked.
hahha you idiots realize that myers briggs is pseudopsychology garbage meant for gullible fuckheads

real talk why does anyone take this seriously