Toribash
Original Post
Asking For Help on eBay
I have 2 games that I want to sell, AC: Black Flag, and AC: Unity. I figured that those 2 games would sell for about $90-$100 but I also have 2 Xbox Live Gold 14 day trials so that'd be about a month of gold for the Xbox One. Thing is I don't know how much they'd sell for. Can someone give me reasonable answers for how much I sold sell them for? I just got an Xbox One because its my birthday and I want to get GTA 5 and NBA 2k15 but I don't have the money so I want to sell them on eBay and get enough money for them.
You're probably not going to get $100 for the two games. Black Flag is currently going for about $20 at any given Gamestop, which is known to markup games a bit. Unity is new, but it's still available brand new at stores, so unless it's factory sealed, anyone paying more than $60 for that right now is nuts. As it stands right now, you MIGHT get $80 for the whole lot, which MIGHT be enough to get GTA and 2k15.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
realize that when you sell things on eBay they charge you for a small amount some time during the month or month after for using their website to sell stuff on

try craigslist first, or see if any of your friends want to buy the games before you immediately go to eBay

aside from that, like hawkes said, you're probably looking to get max $80, probably closer to $60 or $70 for the two games. if you count the actual fees from eBay and paypal, the hassle of shipping/packing and the fact that it's very easy to get ripped off, especially on eBay, it's probably not worth it. you'll may be able to afford one game or the other, probably not both

like i said though, see if you can sell your stuff locally for that $70-$80 price margin. check around craigslist too and see if anyone offers on the games. if no one will buy the games for around there, then your best bet might be eBay
Last edited by Faint; Nov 21, 2014 at 05:48 AM.