Ranking
hi
----Hi, my name is VINICIUSQT in the game, it's my request for failure

In real life, I am a man, Brazilian and my hobbies include badminton, soccer among others.

In toribash, I play a very different fighting style, in judo (my favorite mode), I play but to finish fast. My favorite mods are as follows:

#judo
#aikido
#twinswords

How I discovered Toribash

I was watching, youtube until I got a nodification that was from a youtuber I knew (Cazum) after I started playing toribash.

******************************Because I want to join

Why, I want to reach new levels and if I join this clan I will reach this new level

******************************Previous Clans

I did not have previous Clans

*****************************Other Information

I like to play toribash on ETourneys's servers
Last edited by viniciusqt; Sep 14, 2017 at 03:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Revx View Post
That's such an useful thread

accepted welcme
^LOL

Hey, to start off, I am ORANGE BELT, as you can see on my avatar, and I don't know if you accept my belt level.

In real life, I am Masculine, I'm British, my hobbies are: Drawing, (Toribash :o), Swimming, and that's about it.

In Toribash, I play Relax all, and that (in my opinion) makes me alot better than if I don't use it, my favourite mod is aikido.tbm and, well, that's all.

I really don't know how I discovered Toribash, I think I saw it while I was in (Agame), I think it showed up in recommendations, it's a fan online game though, so I searched the game up and found it was an ACTUAL game.

Why do I want to join? To have a nice, active community ready for anything.

I never had a clan before.

pls accept
Last edited by NoobToriba; Sep 20, 2017 at 07:39 PM.
Okay.

i win dis
-----
erm.. that was fast
Last edited by NoobToriba; Sep 21, 2017 at 08:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump