ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[WET] Runs

Wow. Fast food.
You've just gotten home from Taco bell, You are not feeling so hot.
You feel like you might not make it. Well....race home by competing in a lovely new mod made by
our team. Can you Survive on our turf? Can you race back in time.
We want to see if you can compete, but you'll complete this parkour mod like you've got the runs.
As fast as possible. But are you sure you got the best skills? The Fastest and most agile?
Creativity and Imagination?
Well sign up here and compete In our parkour Replay competition

-Fastest to complete a lap and touch ukes head
-The Most Creative Replay Wins additional Prize
-Work or incorporate Uke in the most creative way for a chance to win extra St(D)

-No Cheating of course try to keep it legit
-keep Gravity -30
-Must be replay in the mod attached
-Timer Does not matter in Creative Run
-Do not alter or change speed of replay
-2 Replays max. One for Speed Run and One for Creative Run
-Jumping Backwards does not count for Speed run
-Solo Run only for Speed. You may include another person in Creative run. But prize will only be awarded to whomever submitted
-Must stay on track. No crossing, No avoiding. We will contact you if we feel you May have cheated.

-Do a circuit/lap/loop from where your facing.
-Do not do the track backwards.
-Don't jump down and backwards at the start.
-"Complete a lap your own way with out using middle pad."

Speed Run

Creative Run

1st place speed run: 100k tc (or more Depending pot size)
Full Mecha Arms L and R
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_item.php?invid=5002669

3 ST (deprecated) Can be used in our Current and more upcoming Discord Shop. More info On this in Future.

1st Place Creative run: 25k + 1 st (Deprecated)

-264Axel
-BloodRec
-LordGaara
-Hecate
-ShhhMikes

I have downloaded The mod, I have read the rules and understand.
I have sent 5k to WETBank. Gmt.

-When posting replays, Please Spoiler your replays into speed run and Creative.*
-Post a title and when it was created. What frame you believe you completed the run on. *
-Maybe an explanation of your creative run if necessary.

Good Luck!
MOD BEING REDONE DUE TO CONFUSING RULES. may use practice one.
Mod made by 264Axel including banner.
Gif created by Cheshyre
Attached Files
WET_Parkour.tbm (15.2 KB, 94 views)
Last edited by Mikes; May 20, 2017 at 03:56 AM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
As soon as this event started, I've been running with this mod and those rules. Words like "no crossing" and "no avoiding" make sense even to a foreign guy like me. That doesn't seems to be the case for everybody apparently...

Oh yeah, stuff like "people are wasting time making replays " is bullshit, if you can't understand or see what the event holders are looking for then post or pm about it THEN once you clearly get it you can do it, that's common sense. If you can't do that then too bad you gotta redo stop whining about it. You want the price you gotta earn it.
Bashing an event or someone isn't the right thing to do.

Oh yeah cowmeat if you're so raring to post and make everybody hear you, go ahead and post on the Beachvolley event's thread because that'd be helpful
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Originally Posted by Hannw View Post
Oh yeah, stuff like "people are wasting time making replays " is bullshit, if you can't understand or see what the event holders are looking for then post or pm about it THEN once you clearly get it you can do it, that's common sense. If you can't do that then too bad you gotta redo stop whining about it. You want the price you gotta earn it.

Make unclear rules so that people have to re-do their replays while even the event hosters don't know the exact rules:

"You want the price you gotta earn it."
Last edited by cowmeat; May 12, 2017 at 06:11 PM.
You sure talk big for someone who doesn't understand the meaning of 4 little words.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
while even the event hosters don't know the exact rules

They do and explained so many times already, "make one fking lap".
Do you really need an explanation on where to go when you're told to run and make one lap around something IRL ?
And trust me, you won't get anywhere with your memes. If you can put an image here you can understand the rules.
Originally Posted by Hannw View Post

They do and explained so many times already, "make one fking lap".
Do you really need an explanation on where to go when you're told to run and make one lap around something IRL ?
And trust me, you won't get anywhere with your memes. If you can put an image here you can understand the rules.

Here i'll explain the problem for you.

IF the rules actually were just "make one lap" we wouldn't have this problem.
But as you can see everyone is still wondering:

What parts you actually have to hit?
what parts can you skip?
What counts as going up the ladder, is it enough that you just hit the top platform of the ladder?
Do you have to hit the part after the drop?

One guy already made a lap where he skipped the ladder, it didn't count.
After that one guy skipped the platform after the drop in a lap, apparently that counts.

As you can see you guys are pulling these small rules, which matter immensly in a speedrun, out of your ass and raging when people aren't clear on exactly what you want.
All these questions are still unanswered while you flame me about willfully misunderstanding "4 little words"
Last edited by cowmeat; May 12, 2017 at 05:37 PM.

The floor

what parts can you skip?

None, if you have to jump like in the beginning then you don't have much choice

What counts as going up the ladder?

Being on top of it

Don't understand what you mean

As you can see you guys are pulling these small rules, which matter immensly in a speedrun, out of your ass and raging when people aren't clear on exactly what you want.
All these questions are still unanswered while you flame me about willfully misunderstanding "4 little words"

See ? That way you're not outside the rules.
Just imagine walls on the edge of the path you need to go except when you have to jump.
I was just like you I discovered the rules and to me it's crystal clear.
So yeah I understand it may not be the case of everyone but you are the only one making an absolute giant fuss about a something as trivial as sending a pm in order to settle things down.
Last edited by Hannw; May 12, 2017 at 05:54 PM.

asd

So you can skip this part?

Well what about this this guy cutting corners?
Is this not allowed now?

Again what you are saying does not answer the questions people have put forth, some yes, not all.
So still we don't know exactly what's allowed.

And yet you smug bastards act like everyone else is retarded but you smart WAPOW members who understood the rules that you yourself have made.
Last edited by cowmeat; May 12, 2017 at 05:59 PM.
Here i'll explain the problem for you.

IF the rules actually were just "make one lap" we wouldn't have this problem.
But as you can see everyone is still wondering:

what parts can you skip?
What counts as going up the ladder, is it enough that you just hit the top platform of the ladder?

One guy already made a lap where he skipped the ladder, it didn't count.
After that one guy skipped the platform after the drop in a lap, apparently that counts.

Man I explained. The only reason I dont understand is because that's what your telling me. Saying we are a joke and shit. Leavr us alone. Stop pointing out these minor details that dont really matter. The event hadn't even fully started. So picky. Ive explained it 8 times and you will always find a way to make us look stupid or play on our words. Please dont comment here any more. You dont have to participate and you wont be from here out

Also that part of the mod is supposed to be jumped from. We cant just do a play by play and hold your hand through this. Pm one of the members!!
We wont be taking any of your submissions.
If you post here again I will report you.
Now you may go talk shit freely to.the community about us :^) all we wanted was to have a fun comp not this mess. Thanks
Last edited by Mikes; May 12, 2017 at 06:15 PM.
So me pointing out rule problems in your event is getting me reported?
And because I want to be clear about the rules before submitting a replay you are not accepting submissions.

"all we wanted was to have a fun comp not this mess. Thanks"

Then make an event that people can understand.

Over half of the posts (even ignoring mine) are about what is allowed and what is not.
Last edited by cowmeat; May 12, 2017 at 06:10 PM.
No about 3 times I said stop spamming. And to pm me. But i told you not to.pm me either. I also said that some one else will be dealing with this. And I said you could talk to them. Stop posting here
Consistently arguing

"
And yet you smug bastards act like everyone else is retarded but you smart WAPOW members who understood the rules that you yourself have made."
Your the one making all the drama. I was trying to accept and that we will try to get more details in our rules. We tried it. You didnt accept that. So ive lost my cool . and dont want this to go any further.
Thank you for your unhelpful input and useless banter
Last edited by Mikes; May 12, 2017 at 06:13 PM.
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
No about 3 times I said stop spamming. And to pm me. But i told you not to.pm me either. I also said that some one else will be dealing with this. And I said you could talk to them. here