ES Recruitment Drive
Bumping this thread, It has now been a year of me watching anime, I now know what I like and what anime is my type.. so far psychological and serious types of anime that makes me wanna cry or gives me weird feels is what I've been enjoying but I do really like other stuff like shounen and things like that, I'm still looking for recommendations since it is really hard to find good animes to watch now that I've watched so many.. I started off by watched animes in Japanese but then moved on to dubbed since it's kinda easier to know whats actually happening when you are not always looking at the subtitles. I'm looking forward to your recommendations so make sure to give me some good stuff to watch.
Those are some really nice suggestions!
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Just gonna list some I like (not slice of life animes tho, dw). Dunno if other people have mentioned them already, apologies if so!

Samurai Champloo - (1 season, good sword fights, characiture-ish characters, amazing soundtrack)
Mob Psycho 100 - (2 seasons, incredible/unique/abstract animation, lots of lovable and silly characters)
Parasyte: The Maxim - (1 season, engaging story, serious and somewhat creepy, fight animations are odd and kinda lame at times)
Ajin: Demi-Human - (1 season, 3D animation and low framerate, fun story, serious and somewhat creepy, awesome fights)
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash - (1 season, best "stuck in a videogame" anime ever, tons of fan service for yall straight dudes, sad and serious)

I've already watched Mob Psycho 100 (both of the season) It's a really good anime kinda gives me one punch man vibes too. I loved it
And I've also watched Ajin, I'd say that I'm not a fan of the 3D animation but the story was somewhat nice and I won't say I liked it that much but it was good.

Also the other three you mentioned, I considered watched Samurai Champloo but forgot about it.. thanks for reminding me ^-^
I watched the first episode of Parasyte didn't really like it so I stopped after the 1st
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash is one that I haven't really heard of until now, I looked it up on youtube I love the animation definitely going to look into it.
+1 for Parasyte. Amazing anime. Only turn down for me on it is the movement sound effects.
Also, Miraii Nikki is pretty good too.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
whatever u do, do not watch gurren lagann
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
not going to read all of the posts here, but i'm going to give you some anime that i enjoyed and have rewatched

that time i got reincarnated as a slime,
overlord,
GATE,
rising of the shield hero,
hunter x hunter,
ore wo suki, (this is slice of life but really funny)
sage of tanya the evil,
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Durarara
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by victortb View Post
+1 for Parasyte. Amazing anime. Only turn down for me on it is the movement sound effects.
Also, Miraii Nikki is pretty good too.

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
+1 mirai nikki , one of my favorites

I checked out Mirai Nikki and I love it! It's the next anime that I'm going to watch after Erased.

Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
whatever u do, do not watch gurren lagann

Oh don't worry I'm not into mechs anyways, haha

Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
not going to read all of the posts here, but i'm going to give you some anime that i enjoyed and have rewatched

that time i got reincarnated as a slime,
overlord,
GATE,
rising of the shield hero,
hunter x hunter,
ore wo suki, (this is slice of life but really funny)
sage of tanya the evil,

I've considered watching 'That time I got reincarnated as a slime' but I feel like that's gonna be a bit too silly for me
Overlord is an anime that I've never seen or heard of before , looks strange but I like what I see, definitely going to check it out!
I've watched 'Rising of the shield hero' and I can safely say that it's one of the best animes I've watched, Idk why but I am kinda into the animes where the character starts weak and grows strong stuff like Sword art online.
I have never really watched Hunter x Hunter mainly because I don't like how the main character looks but I'll give it a go since I've heard good stuff about it.
I don't really remember if I liked it or not but I've watched 'Saga of Tanya the Evil'

Also I'm not really into Slice of life >.>

Thanks for your Suggestions!

Originally Posted by Fake View Post
Durarara

Oh man, So dark, Serious and Mysterious I love it, It's on my list

Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
Zatchbell

That looks so old the animation isn't satisfying enough for me to watch it also so many episodes I like my animes to be short, Thanks for your suggestions tho!
can u post a list of what u have seen
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???