Ranking
actual chain of tricks for once, still not finished tho
Attached Files
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
omg no way a finished replay with a semi decent looking snapuswipe? :ASDL:AQA#:A:
não dói joca
you dont know how much i love the opener in ill work on it later. genuinely beautiful. mildly disappointing what you do out of it for the next 200 frames or so. After that everything turns into sex for my eyes and you make this shit look effortless. Almost looks like it isnt -30. Amazing job. Only thing I can say is that I wish you had a bit more speed and tenacity in your tricks.
f6f6s
f6f6s
Attached Files
fafas.rpl (663.9 KB, 20 views)
não dói joca
wh-uh what the fuck is th
what the fuck is th-
what the fuck is this shit.

i dont even know. it's cool tho.
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
i am the jokerman11 guys it mem psychoipathpersonnm
Attached Files
fast.rpl (1.25 MB, 18 views)
tparkour_treasurehunt_1.tbm (26.8 KB, 10 views)
não dói joca
cool stuff you got just work on your run a bit it seems a little "forced" if you know what i mean.. And work on your movement mid air make it look smooth dont just hold some joints. Great stuff
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
just so i follow the weekly pattern. yes is a "spar" i did with kuro and the rest are some cork variations and a really neat opener
Attached Files
yes.rpl (744.8 KB, 11 views)
27.rpl (200.7 KB, 6 views)
26.rpl (195.0 KB, 5 views)
25.rpl (202.9 KB, 5 views)
24.rpl (186.6 KB, 5 views)
23a.rpl (217.2 KB, 4 views)
22.rpl (175.6 KB, 3 views)
21.rpl (114.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Halu; Jan 12, 2020 at 06:07 PM.
não dói joca
so i mean as you expect your boyes been doing jack shit just some scraps here and there i might do a combo out of this twist knife tho

commoner is also worth a watch is another bboy replay though i will take this one very slowly because i need to be in a very specific mood for bboying and i only get in that mood when its 5 am and ive only eaten bananas for that day
Attached Files
twist knife2.rpl (142.7 KB, 12 views)
commoner2.rpl (331.1 KB, 13 views)
não dói joca