ES Recruitment Drive
Well, the point is that you need to make sure the people with the password wouldn't set the server to such a thing.
If you've got the server on a mode where farming is possible if played a certain way, change it before you leave.
If they're just farming by doing stuff where one person just continuously DQs themself, I doubt the clan would get in trouble, if it was a normal mode.
I'd honestly suggest not having ANYONE but the clan leader have the password.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
Right. Basically leadership and, IF you trust anyone enough to do so, people that have your full trust.

When it comes down to it, this is really all about trust. Basically if we cannot trust the clan leadership to responsibly choose people to have authority in the clan server, then the clan as a whole has a problem.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
i think this is kinda harsh, i mean, Over 1 member's stupidity? just permaban that one member and get it over with.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Here's why.
Clan leader gives PW to co-leader.
Co-leader gives PW to someone lower in the clan that he trusts
Lower member gives PW to one of his close friends

Next thing you know (clan TAG for instance) the server and everyone in it is being abused to high hell and their server gets shut down.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
Kinda like what happened with us, we got SXC's server, they still had pass like 3 or 4, MD and GynX gone to Kick and gave some of their members the password now its all crazy, i've banned one already for catching him making it a pharm one.
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
Originally Posted by Vlatko9 View Post
Kinda like what happened with us, we got SXC's server, they still had pass like 3 or 4, MD and GynX gone to Kick and gave some of their members the password now its all crazy, i've banned one already for catching him making it a pharm one.

You also banned me. Lol. Unless you were talking about me... If so, LIES!
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Yeah I was talking about you D:
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
Originally Posted by Vlatko9 View Post
Yeah I was talking about you D:

What!? I told you I didn't set it to pharm settings, only instagibfeet.tbm and leftknife.tbm. No pharm modes.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by latenitekid View Post
What!? I told you I didn't set it to pharm settings, only instagibfeet.tbm and leftknife.tbm. No pharm modes.

...anyway why would you change the settings to a server that doesn't belong to you?