Reapers [RP]
4 Votes / 21.05%
Warlords [WAR]
8 Votes / 42.11%
Eternal [ETL]
8 Votes / 42.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Will Rival Warlords and Warlords be that big of a problem, seeing as if that became the name the forum would be could Warlords and the tag is [WAR]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
[DEWE] destroy everyone with ease

[CAD] Carnage and destruction

[DOPE] Dynamics of pwnage evolution

[HURTER] Hardcore Unanymous Rejects Takedown Every Rule

[HELL] Highschools Everywhere Lack Leadership

[BAOP] Break all old pianos
..|.,
U1V1
That's all pretty cliche' and uninteresting to me anyway. Everyone always has a clan name which insinuates how evil or badass they are. How about something like [Purity],[Holy],[Saint],[Baptism] or [Light]. Can't you imagine someone saying "*Gasp!* a member of the Holy clan!"
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by The_guv_na View Post
That's all pretty cliche' and uninteresting to me anyway. Everyone always has a clan name which insinuates how evil or badass they are. How about something like [Purity],[Holy],[Saint],[Baptism] or [Light]. Can't you imagine someone saying "*Gasp!* a member of the Holy clan!"

Maybe it's because 99% of toribash players are whiny emo kids, who play the game just to make them feel accepted. So they wanna be real bad and evil to feel powerful or wotever. + their humor sense sucks ass.

Funny thing is 100% of toribash players think that they belong to the 1% minority of normal people with life away from the keyboard.

That was a joke btw so don't think I'm insulting anyone.
I'm also reaal tired + Im not drunk im really not.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Epic offtopicness: I partially agree; the concept of the "antihero" has become rather cliché (sic?) while, ironically, it was originally designed as a fresh alternative to the then-stale "hero". Personally, I prefer themes that have a sense of moral ambiguity about them, or, rather, themes that involve morally ambiguous, decaying "good" and cloaked, non-traditional "evil".
Ontopic: Warlords is the least detestable.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by DaBandito View Post
Maybe it's because 99% of toribash players are whiny emo kids, who play the game just to make them feel accepted. So they wanna be real bad and evil to feel powerful or wotever. + their humor sense sucks ass.

Funny thing is 100% of toribash players think that they belong to the 1% minority of normal people with life away from the keyboard.

That was a joke btw so don't think I'm insulting anyone.
I'm also reaal tired + Im not drunk im really not.

That is so true, I always had the same thought. No joke
..|.,
U1V1
We are debating what to do with this thread and any future threads like this.

Why?

Because if you don't have a name for your clan, then why bother?

The most important embodiment of the clan's "soul" is in its name. As the leader and founder, the largest portion of this "soul" should be directly from you. It should somehow reflect your personal ideals/clan aim/favorite color/whatever.

Posting up "name my clan" threads seems to show me a general lackadaisical view towards what clans are all about.

Discussion continues. Judgment may come swiftly.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Alright, we're done discussing.

Pick a name yourself, or ask your friends, or ask your clan-mates, or whatever.
Just don't make a thread.