Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we Make BlueTech to Colonel ?
Yes
6 Votes / 37.50%
No
10 Votes / 62.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
(KicK_Old) KicK_Old

In the early beginning around the time when Tori used to Hunt in the wild Toriworld. There was a God that walked amongst men. His name didn't matter because everone called him Kick. The speed of his kicks outmatched everything from swords to spears.
His Name grew till the day he grew old and acended into the realm of gods. Few actually got to see his might foot in action, so a secret organization was created. Dedicated to Kick and mastering his moves this organisation now has opened the doors to toris around the world to test and find the next Kick master.

Owner:

Hardcod

Members with inactive close to nicks, has one week (7 days) to post here, or they'll get kicked out of the clan. Pm Hardcod, or post in this thread to remove [Inactive.] text.

1. Recruit 10 members. [+]
2. Get a toriclan tag. []
3. Get 10k in the bank [+]
4. Get 20k in the bank[]
5. Get 50k in the bank []
6. Host a clan betting server/event [+]
7. Become a official toriclan []
8. Get 100k in the bank []

You can donate TorriCredits to our bank kickbank, we need them to host bet tourneys and more.

Soon....

Respect the leader and co-leaders.
Do not mess with other [Kick] members.
Be active both in-game and at forum.
You need to post at least once a week at clan board to show your activity.
If you get inactive for long time without a good reason, you'll be kicked.
If you break or stop following any rules, you'll be kicked.

Write freeapp .Write about your self ,Why want to join and tell us the reason(Very big reason/6 lines reason if you write short 2 three lines with strong reason we will accept you,But the rules for who don't know to write a strong app will write 6 line ,Don't forget to post your replays ,we will accept you if you writen a good app and you are friendy with us ,don't tell us that i want to join i am 6th dan black belt i am god belt or whatever ,you have to post and please read the rules 1 if you break any rules of our clan you will not be accept and also don't ask to us everytime a question can i join ,when you will accept me,why you not inviting me or i join other clan ? or whatever if we don't answer then we mean you are not acceptd

Soon......
Last edited by hardcod; Jan 27, 2014 at 11:04 AM.
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me
Name: Gabriel tenorio (Gabrielnp2).

Belt: Brown.

Skill: Well I'm very good at in-game, I'm more in the forum even better.

Why want to join: I Noticed That It is better to get that old new clans to evolve together with Them.

WHAT do you think abut Leader: I never met hin, the more I learn to pass.

Why you think you Can join this clan: Experience.

Obeservação: I'm not here in the Toribash home computer does not run, the more I become a moderator of the forum for your clan, I have enough experience.
gabrielnp>gabrielnp2>tenorionp>gabrielnp3>gabrielnp4
Originally Posted by gabrielnp3 View Post
Name: Gabriel tenorio (Gabrielnp2).

Belt: Brown.

Skill: Well I'm very good at in-game, I'm more in the forum even better.

Why want to join: I Noticed That It is better to get that old new clans to evolve together with Them.

WHAT do you think abut Leader: I never met hin, the more I learn to pass.

Why you think you Can join this clan: Experience.

Obeservação: I'm not here in the Toribash home computer does not run, the more I become a moderator of the forum for your clan, I have enough experience.

you are Accept but you need to be very active and i am sure that soon i will buy tag and you need to be very active and you are the co Leader .
gabriel i will make 10 k soon but be active
Single ally's

(?requested?)

(User was banned for this post (Single allies))
Last edited by suomynona; Aug 1, 2012 at 07:49 PM.
<@Scorp> koor i love you