Ranking
Originally Posted by The_guv_na View Post
If that's what you all mean by Torigod's arrogance. Then it's awesome. They have style. In comparison to this, every other clan has a pretty common, bland, monotonous appeal to them. It's those clans that become the "background characters."

That wasn't arrogant, it was him joking around. People like PID666 is what I mean by arrogant.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
That wasn't arrogant, it was him joking around. People like PID666 is what I mean by arrogant.

Oh right-right, that guy. I see what you mean now.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I .. I hate you guys i have RL problems and my feelings are hurt easily so please lay off on the insults just a little torigod is my favorite clan =( and i dont see whats so wrong with trying to help them
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
We all have RL problems mate, and this is not the way to solve them. Try to put at least a little thought in the organizations or posts/threads you make, and people wont insult you. I might have gone a little harsh on you, and for that I apoligize; but the fact still stands. This serves no purpose.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
thanks i.. i guess i just wanted to try to help out the torigods
Originally Posted by Bandit2102 View Post
thanks i.. i guess i just wanted to try to help out the torigods

There's nothing wrong with that, but if they tell you they'd rather not have an organization then you should probably take their advice. You can help in other ways. Like doing a barrel roll.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Originally Posted by Bandit2102 View Post
I .. I hate you guys i have RL problems and my feelings are hurt easily so please lay off on the insults just a little torigod is my favorite clan =( and i dont see whats so wrong with trying to help them

I am going to say this again. There is no reason to worship a fucking clan. That's all it is, a clan. And if you get offended because people insult a clan then you need to seriously become more secure in yourself...

And you aren't helping them. They don't need a fanboy, all you are doing is inflating their sense that everybody should worship them. So instead of helping them, you are just hurting the whole community.
fine somebody close this hate mail thread...