ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Exotic~ Recruitment

How to get into eXotic.
Post a free form application in here
our members will vote on it, however 1 no = denied
afterwords if your application is accepted, you will be tested ingame
if you pass your ingame test, you will be trial for a week and hang out
and get to know us, if you still want to join after a week or so of hanging around
then we will invite you.

Last edited by hanna; May 27, 2017 at 10:10 PM.
Hello, IKoorie, I am 17 years old and my gmt is +1. My hobbies are table tennis, swimming and toribash. I started toribash in 2015 with my first account: Toribashi4.My first clan is vampire, vanirgodz, Flanders profits, I leave ps because the vampire dead of the clan throws me (no reason) and I leave Vanirgodz before This clan does not believe me. Abbout me: My real name is Ariane, I am a girl, I am a French, and of English origin, unfortunately parents but divorced, my father stayed in Paris and my mother left for England ... I ' I love the music, I am a creative example: I make texture or logo in my corners, and I like active people, I am mature and enthusiastic. About me in toribash: My belt is my first account 2nd black dial, I am not very active because my PC is dead but I am very active in the forum. I associate myself with this clan because I think that if there were more active members, it will make a good clan I feel it.