Ranking
Original Post
Real moves from movies!
Hi, replays are as follows:

(My descriptions don't do them justice. You just gotta watch em to see how cool/funny/painful they are. Just trust me ;) )

KarateKid:-
The move from the film (of same name). Perfect kick to the head, head goes flying! (Thats not in the film but hey ) Ends with balanced martial arts finishing stance!

MatrixKick:-
Perfect recreation of trinity's first bullettime kick (in matrix 1 where she kicks the cop). For best effect, pause the replay as red dude brings knees up, rotate camera, then unpause (to recreate slo-mo mid-air scene from film). Ends in matrix style finishing stance!

Necrophile:-
Red guy breaks blue's head off, then rolls around on the floor enjoying himself a little too much. Bonus laugh at the end, when round is over you can see blue's "not so happy" face peeking through red's arms! (Don't change camera view through replay) hehe

Behead:-
Red dude pulls off blue dude's head then tosses it behind him. Looks painful as head is wrenched off!

BeheadDance:-
Different style of beheading with a cool dance at the end (imagine red dude saying "Ooooh yeeeah!")

ChestKick:-
Jump up n kick chest, has an ending stance as if it was an olympic event!

DeadlyButt2:-
Red lifts up blue, flies into the air, then delivers a neck snapping mid air butt. Ends with red guy looking down at blue's limp body in satisfaction!

Comments would be great

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
Re: Real moves from movies!
Necrophile is so... I'm not going to get any sleep tonight