Toribash
Oh dear Lord, You know me from Metal which has of coursed died, R.I.P. I'm not comfortable with sharing my real name but on the internet I used my middle name as my first name which is "Anthony" I will be 19 on June 19, I am white/Italian and favorite sport is soccer, My best mod(s) are xSpar.tbm and wushu3.tbm. I am hoping to join Electric to bring up activity as I need to be more active (been with my girlfriend lately and I'm preparing for graduation in a few days) If I'm not on toribash I am most likely to be on my ps3 my psn : agunomuu if you want to contact me then contact me on Skype : agunomuu or my facebook : https://www.facebook.com/EatChemicalFag

"Yes, I did turn it off and on again."
Oh I rmember you! ill invite you when i get the chance. :3 youre a pretty decen person
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Someone should invite me till my account gets unbanned around this time tomorrow.
Sorry, I withdrew my application. My clan needs me.
Last edited by BuZe; May 6, 2014 at 04:59 PM.
There, got that outta the way.
I have already applied to this clan, but due to mistakes, that Twilight will share if she feels it is necessary, I backed out of it to re-apply legitimately. First Let me say that there is nothing that will destroy my will to live or catch me unprepared because, well, my signature says it all. Anywho, I am a 4th dan black belt named Tom or, as some of my friends call me, Dylan. I have been in (T1U), (Crit), (Lux), (Kira), and my most recent was (Horde). Now I know what you are thinking, "Why the hell should I invite such a massive clan hopper?", but that is not the case at all, in fact all of the clans except for (Horde) I left because I felt that I either wasn't wanted, needed, appreciated, or I just felt that the clan wasn't right for me. That is why I have so many under my name. Thankfully though, I have found [e], who has a very kind leader and some ald friends of mine. I hope you will review this app with patience because it is the most honest application I have done in a while. Thank you for reading.

~DddCrazy12
Originally Posted by Invade View Post
Someone should invite me till my account gets unbanned around this time tomorrow.

Sure, but after you get unbanned, I'm removing this account. We don't need to clutter up the clan with alts.
Originally Posted by Buze View Post
Sorry, I withdrew my application. My clan needs me.

I never even saw your app.
Originally Posted by dddcrazy12 View Post
There, got that outta the way.
I have already applied to this clan, but due to mistakes, that Twilight will share if she feels it is necessary, I backed out of it to re-apply legitimately. First Let me say that there is nothing that will destroy my will to live or catch me unprepared because, well, my signature says it all. Anywho, I am a 4th dan black belt named Tom or, as some of my friends call me, Dylan. I have been in (T1U), (Crit), (Lux), (Kira), and my most recent was (Horde). Now I know what you are thinking, "Why the hell should I invite such a massive clan hopper?", but that is not the case at all, in fact all of the clans except for (Horde) I left because I felt that I either wasn't wanted, needed, appreciated, or I just felt that the clan wasn't right for me. That is why I have so many under my name. Thankfully though, I have found [e], who has a very kind leader and some ald friends of mine. I hope you will review this app with patience because it is the most honest application I have done in a while. Thank you for reading.

~DddCrazy12

Eh, it's not that big of a deal. At least you made good on it. I'll allow you back in as a trial member for a short period. Assume that is your "probation" position until further notice. Don't worry, it'll only be a week or so then you'll most likely be promoted again provided you don't leave before then.
I promise I wont, I understand your security measures regarding my attendance.
He copied and pasted the same application in another clan's recruitment thread the same time he did it here. I just wanted to make sure he actually tried and meant what he said in his application. He decided to reapply on his own.
Well, I hope he stays for awhile.

I want to see loyal members, not those who come and go.