Toribash
if you count from this thread yeah... I decided post in it again. But if you want to see newer stuff go on my balloon thread in my sig
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
"It's harder than it looks"

I dunno, it looks pretty fkn hard! I accept you as our new cardinal. Hell, I'd accept you as a lover.
Last edited by Ele; Mar 14, 2017 at 02:52 AM.
I got infracted for my post on your art balloon thread

Apparently I need to include cnc with my compliments because there's so much constructive criticism possible when someone fucking films themselves making a balloon parrot while riding on a unicycle

toribash art rules are mad. People make toribash art because they wanna see all the comments people have to say about it, literally what is the point deleting all the compliments but keeping the insults because they're constructive

Anyway, I too accept you as our new cardinal. Budge up, smallbowl.

I think this leaves room for a new Choir Boi
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Originally Posted by Moop View Post

Apparently I need to include cnc with my compliments because there's so much constructive criticism possible when someone fucking films themselves making a balloon parrot while riding on a unicycle

toribash art rules are mad. People make toribash art because they wanna see all the comments people have to say about it, literally what is the point deleting all the compliments but keeping the insults because they're constructive

Yep, completely bumfuck retarded. It's just rules for rules sake so Art mods can feel like they're doing shit.

I got warned once for asking if a guy used a specific machine to make his drum beat - Was told that I can't ask in the thread, if I want to ask a question I have to PM the person.

Absolute nonsense. Someone ought to change the rules.

Anyway, I too accept you as our new cardinal. Budge up, smallbowl.

LEARN TO BALLON CNC YOU PLEB
FIRED UP