Toribash
The market demands danish memes! Sell everything we have in Australian memes, they're outdated beyond help
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
this is really me, Ryan, aka "Emo Myspace Guy" to some of you guys, and I just want to say whoever made that discussion board of me going all emo can DIE. The fucker has no right to make fun of my scar, it was a journey to hell and back from what I had to go through to live. Not only that, but I am NOT desperate for a girl. I don't need a girl at all.
And this is me in the picture, I took down the pictures of me shirtless because of you fuckers.
damn im gettin old
Anime is for nerds? Well excuse me... Some people grew up with it and is part of there culture aka asians. Also its a good thing to do when ur bored. + your list of anime is prob less thn 0.001% of whats actually on the market. Not all anime are or children and nerds there are large varietys targeted at different groups.
Also teen titans is not really anime tho drawn in a very similar/same style as anime. There are certain rules it does not follow making it a cross breed
And yes i am awfully offended at your steriotyping.
Thankyou. P.s. and no animes not just about hentai... Add more variety to your gallery..
Originally Posted by adam2332 View Post
can have meme plz?

I hope your whole family gets hit head on by a Mack truck and are completely annihilated, no one will cry because they don't give a fuck about your low income peasant family, they are the dirt I wipe off at the double wide front door of my four story mansion. Also I'll pay for your families remains so I can have them turned into paper so I can wipe my ass after I've taken a six billion dollar shit on your fucking head. Now cut your insecure wrists deeper next time, I suggest something along the lines of a rusty butter knife because that's the only thing you can even imagine affording which you'll still probably have to take a loan out on you piece of fecal dandruff.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?