CnC Please
-----
Also this thing
Attached Files
Pubs.rpl (440.7 KB, 60 views)
Black.rpl (391.2 KB, 47 views)
Last edited by Demi; Dec 15, 2016 at 04:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
There was something about Pubs that I didn't like. I think it was just a tad too slow, and it had a very constant speed. There were no big or unique tricks, and the intro could've been cooler. Still though, it was a good replay with decent tricks and decent execution.

I really liked the intro to Black. A lot. After the first two tricks or so, the replay slowed down and seemed almost boring. I feel like it got a little stiffer, and the cork-back full combo seemed a little wonky. I'd trade those tricks (and the last one) for faster, better executed tricks. I don't know there was just something about the ending that wasn't as satisfying as the first two tricks. Still liked this one better than the first though. Good job.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Thank you so much sky!

Just a btwist thingy
Attached Files
Quesitons2.rpl (297.5 KB, 48 views)
Pubs.rpl
it was a decent replay but damn the opener though
that was creative as hell man
Black.rpl
didnt like the end and the middle cuz you was a little
bit non-smooth
anyway best of luck doe
-----
Quesitons2.rpl
i dont know why but i liked the replay
i dont have much to say about this cuz it was a little bit creative
anyway i think i will start a new tricking replay :PP
Last edited by Kirinoi; Dec 19, 2016 at 04:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Tricktionary]-[Vector]
Really liked the initial back kick opener. It was realistic and smooth (minus what looked like a slight jitter in the leg/glutes at 1430-1425, and at 1280-1270). Slight ghosting of the knees during the twist, but I'm really nitpicking for both of those points. I think that some more height would've looked better so that you didn't land so bowed down. This is particularly noticeable at 1150... the position is just really off. The kick afterwards was good, but it lacked power.

Other than those things (which were truly nitpicks, and I had to watch closely for them), this was a great replay. Good job!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Thank you guys so much for the great CnC. I'll probably keep making replays and try to get decently good again if I keep getting this great cnc cx
Should have another replay up later tonight