Toribash
I dont mind. as long as its clear that hes representing his art, not the clan. Who is it anyway?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

if he can't make a good splatter then eh, let it be as it is now >.>.

of course he can't be with us on picture if he charges so much :P. Fucking 300 tc per head' screen shot, wtf!

What are you needing those tcs for, dude, if he wants so much then fuck him and make it yourself >.>, hmm?

Just make the head's screenshot, with a good close up. Cut the head out. Put it on transpa background. Resize down, and fuck him :P! I'll give you 10k maldi if you keep doing it yourself ;P! seriously. I mean, including those other 6 k that you swallowed >.>. K?
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 6, 2009 at 11:33 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
I'm not able to make those myself, i tryed, he has a secret method.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
It just looks likes pixel art, i'm sure it's not too hard.
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
can't some of you actually do it as I advised you to? >.>
I mean it's not that I need a dumb emoticon smile on my head to feel good about myself . It can be just our heads cut out, minimized, and put on the world's picture.

I don't play with 2d stuff now, so PLEASE ffs, let that be done by somebody of you... It's nothing hard! Like erm, when the subject of custom RA toribash menu was brought up and I said basically the same thing: don't pay him, you can do it on your own, it's simple :P.
Now it's so marvelously simple I would be sick to look at you, when I'll see nobody who wants to do it, as that's a basic copypaste skills god damn it >.>... : screenshot. circle-shaped cut out. resize. paste...
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 6, 2009 at 11:58 PM.
i agree with sah,

P.s: i made schecz head in pixel-shit style, stop paying this person please maldi

what you can't resize it?

nvm i'll get on it

Edit: Done
Last edited by Nikelaos; Apr 7, 2009 at 12:02 AM.
Awesome nike!

Btw, i already payed him for 5 heads, so, well, since i gave him the money i'll let him finish his job.

But you will be our official smilies make if u wish

If u want to do this, here are the missing heads:

jojo, 4ndie, toritori, xarus, starrzz, superstar, norf, deady, bob
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
Hmm, if cheze does it by himself though - like, really making a pixel art or whatever. Then hell he's good and I owe him appologies for the above >.> .

+

Nikelaos says:
i do believe that you me and brain have the most detailed heads in RA high-5
Sahee says:

did you do your head?
Nikelaos says:
yes
Sahee says:
so it's a high five ;p
all of us did
Nikelaos says:
oh
nvm missunderstood the question
brain did my head *cries*
Sahee says:
ow ;(
he needs two fives then O:
but as I can get only 1 for making only my head
and it's only us who are hi-5-ing
this is kinda problematic.
Nikelaos says:
you're gonna need to have a really big hand
Sahee says:
that's true. we can try to fit two of his hands on my one.
by tilting it sideways 90 degrees

Problems seem to be solving themselves today :P.
Last edited by Sahee; Apr 7, 2009 at 01:01 AM.