Toribash
> .> this place still exist? Well I'll be damned.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
If any Tau members check this again, PM me, I check the forum every once in a great while, I'd like to get you guys on FB or the like, At some point, I'm going to try to get back into TB and try to revive Tau. For now, I don't have time Because I got married and dealing with all the Grown up kinda stuff, But soon. I promise :P
hey kira how you been
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
WANT TO ALLIE? I WILLBE GETTING A TON OF MEMBERS IN A WEEK OR TWO SO DONT WORRY. Sword art online (SAO)
Tau is back, Tau is coming back. I will do my very hardest to get this clan up and running again.
Anyone out there remember Us? I'm back in the game and it'd be nice to have familiar names around.
Well I'll be damned, you still exist, probably won't remember me as I died for a while in the 2014-2015 era however. As well as changed my name.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Well I'll be damned, you still exist, probably won't remember me as I died for a while in the 2014-2015 era however. As well as changed my name.

Lol Yeah, I exist, Trying to get a list of everyone That I used to be with, So far you're the only one. Pm me, Lets talk.
Hey, It's the guy you met on that Greykido Tournament. You invited the wrong person, my name is written with an A, not an E, therefore you should invite Graycloud and not Greycloud. Hope you see this, really looking forward to joining.