Ranking
barneh do not teenk he will be having much of a problem with said matter.

As soon as i am done with my beloved hoe's rear, I shall proceed with what is known as the delicate diving of the muff while she backs her ass up (pardon the slight usage of extreme vocabulary)

So let's sip tea together, fuck bitches and hoes and act like homies from the west side.

"Ait"?
"Peace out homes"?
"I am sure enjoying getting jiggy with it now"?
"Represent"?
"chain hang low"?
"riding dirty"?
"fo.. shizzle?"

Now FUCK DEM FAGGOTS and gimmeh a foxeh furreh NOW! I'm gon' git all hot like an ovin'
I love you You love me
we're a happy family
with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.
won't you say you love me too... BARNEEEEH
Erm, ovens. Basically, this is rehab for the less polite people of toribash. It's not supposed to be "TEH AWESOEMEST OGR EVRAR OMG WE PWN." We offer structure that clanless members might not have. And it can be fun, too.
I would like to join. I dont hate goons or furries (durr lol)
<insert (something) here>
I would be capable of joining, as I don't 'hate' anything.

I have a... unique outlook on life. That's about it. :P
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
Originally Posted by otherone View Post
Erm, ovens. Basically, this is rehab for the less polite people of toribash. It's not supposed to be "TEH AWESOEMEST OGR EVRAR OMG WE PWN." We offer structure that clanless members might not have. And it can be fun, too.

you're fat

All members of this org must have "facepalm" as an avatar or something skeptic/snobby/boring looking.
Last edited by Hector; Aug 20, 2008 at 10:59 AM.
sorry .. im not a gentlemen ..
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb