ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
some of my best replays..lol cause i fail
tell me what u think
Attached Files
everything split..rpl (65.7 KB, 13 views)
bouncing knees.rpl (68.7 KB, 13 views)
oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.rpl (41.3 KB, 11 views)
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
1. Even if they are capable, they did very little. Just a flail that scratches Uke's boob and then you do a lot of pointless holdy and grabby moves with no results. 3/10.

2. First grab and in a holdy manner you slam your body against Uke. Stiff and pointless ending. 4/10.

3. This one I liked much more, the beginning was nice and even if it was slow, I like how you carefully adjusted the leg to hit the right spot. With all the preparation the hit could've been cleaner though. 7/10.

4. And it went bad again. Grabbing head off isn't replay-worthy, and the kick was completely pointless. It's good that put a pose in the end, but it had 4 points touching the ground, making it too easy to be cool. 3/10.

Try to Relax All after every move, and don't move forward with your replay if you aren't completely satisfied with the move you are working on.

Don't make pointless movements. Every kick and punch should land exactly how you want they to land, clean and strong, and if they don't, edit from further in your replay and make it happen. If it can't be done, repeat with another move.

Also in my opinion, doing nothing in the end of the replay is better than doing something that doesn't look good.
I've got to say that you use grabby way to much.
You were very stiff too if you want to make cool replays use less grabby and more relax.
k ill work on not grabbing so much....
ill add some more replays soon then tell me what u think
Last edited by kylan97; Sep 8, 2009 at 11:16 PM.
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;