Ranking
Original Post
Lottery/Raffle Script (My first script!)
Hey guys! This is my first script, so please, no hatin'! The (multiplayer) script picks a random person in the server who is in the queue and selects that person as the winner. Of course, you can change what that person is defined as. There are a couple things you can change in the script (and I point those things out), so I strongly recommend you take a quick look at the script before using it. If you don't have a program that can open lua files, temporarily change it into a txt document by changing the file extension to .txt. After reviewing it, change it back into an lua file (make sure it says "All files" under the name of the file) by changing the file extension back to .lua. This script is good to use as another game to add onto the games in betting servers. This may be a simple script, but I'm not sure anybody even made it yet, so I did (:3)! Again, since this is my first script, no hatin'! Though, I do want feedback! The script is attached below. After testing it out, reply on this thread how I did! Thank you so much!
Attached Files
Lottery.lua (779 Bytes, 75 views)
Last edited by TBashDude; Oct 13, 2013 at 04:41 PM.
•You're bananas!
Works nicely, I feel like there should be more player participation in it. Maybe a way to select a certain number of players, or their names in particular. Players could then send 50 tc or something to be entered into the pot, and the winner gets it all.
Last edited by Slycooper; Oct 13, 2013 at 06:54 PM.
I really like that idea. I'll try to add that another time. I'm not the best at scripting, but I'll try. And if I have trouble, maybe I'll ask for some help, I don't know. But again, thank you for the feedback.
•You're bananas!